SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sun May 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Granny glasses, wife beater and shawns sweatpants. She's so...Kaitlyn heartbeat laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Ahhh Kait! You. Are. Adorable. I almost can't believe how domesticated she has become....well maybe she always was and I just never knew. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Kaitlyn's already starting on the engagement/birthday gifts for Shawn, she got his car all fancy laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 1f49c

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 8367-910 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 I_got_13 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 03, 2016 6:35 pm

So flipping cute, he looks like a little kid checking it out! I love their always thoughtful and loving gifts to each other heartbeat I really hope he does something over the top romantic for her for their 1 year, she'll flip and I want to live vicariously through her laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 03, 2016 6:55 pm

We are all going to be refreshing SnapChat all day tomorrow laugh out loud I can't wait to see what he does! PINKHEART

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 1f49c

LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 8367-910 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 I_got_13 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 LetHawaiiHappen - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 03, 2016 10:30 pm

When is their anniversary?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 03, 2016 11:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:When is their anniversary?

Tomorrow, the 4th.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Happy happy to them!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 04, 2016 6:58 am

May the 4th be with you! Happy 1 year to the most uniquely Kaitlyn & Shawn couple anywhere, anytime heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 04, 2016 7:10 am

I'm Alanna wrote:May the 4th be with you! Happy 1 year to the most uniquely Kaitlyn & Shawn couple anywhere, anytime heartbeat

I didn't watch them last year. I was heartbroken for Nick, but that was very sweet and very them. Love them or hate them or whatever in between, their love is extremely real and very much like the two of them. Congrats and happy anniversary to them. I hope they enjoy a lifetime of being in love and true to who they are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 04, 2016 8:30 am

Happy Anniversary to Shawn and Kaitlyn. Its hard to believe a year has passed. Wishing these peeps nothing but a goofy, loving unpredictable happy life together.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 04, 2016 8:52 am

Alanna wrote:May the 4th be with you! Happy 1 year to the most uniquely Kaitlyn & Shawn couple anywhere, anytime heartbeat

Aww, thank you for posting. And lin thanks for letting me know the anniversary date.

Watching them in episode 1 and this FRC is really what I watch this show for.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways