SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 10:04 am

clapping! :tissuebox awwww

So many feels!  I haven't watched any of their scenes in a while.  Thanks for posting.

Def one of the best ever FRC proposals.  It sounds like wedding vows to me.  Everything they said was so perfect and so from the heart and no "likes" or stammering or anything, it just all came out so well.  I feel like they were talking just to each other, like a real couple without even seeming to be on a tv show, just like they always were throughout the show.  One of the things I loved most about them.

Happy Anniversary to them and I hope they continue to be happy living their lives however they want to live them and enjoying time with Doodle and their families and having fun and being happy.  What could be better than that?

Back to top Go down

eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 04, 2016 10:29 am

Happy Anniversary to Kaitlyn and Shawn! Best wishes for many happy years together and with your puppy son Doodle!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 04, 2016 10:43 am

:sweetheart: Love it!  

This couple was meant to be together!  It does make this show worth watching to see real love and happiness progress before us on screen.

Please share snap chats today, if possible!  eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 04, 2016 11:35 am

Only a few snaps so far- Kait got flowers from her friends at Booje and Shawn put up one of him tickling her and we can't see or hear anything but K's out of control giggling laugh out loud so goofy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 04, 2016 12:29 pm

What a fun Anniversary! My husband and I weren't engaged for a year so I never got to celebrate this particular milestone. I love that they are already celebrating. Congrats to them on their big day!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed May 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi, everyone! I haven't been here in ages since I fell back into my old, pre-S&K life where I didn't spend much time on the internet...but I'm still following S&K closely every single day...and I still love them. She's been so adorable lately...could she be any crazier about this guy? I saw her snaps of what she did to his Jeep and my heart just burst. I imagine that little wisp of a girl going to the shop by herself, picking out tires and rims, trying to explain what she wants (is it called heightening or raising?), waiting the entire time for the work to be done, driving that tank home, and waiting to surprise him. It's just adorable.

And I know I'm going back a week or so ago, but I loved that little photo Shawn snapped of Tuck, Kaitlyn's hand, and her ring on their bed with the caption "Always a good morning." It was something so simple, but it said so much. beatingheart

Happy Anniversary, Shawn and Kait!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 04, 2016 2:29 pm

welcomeback crunchette ! Nice post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed May 04, 2016 2:51 pm

^Awww.  Thanks, GA!  I just spent some time going back to read everyone's lovely comments since my last post and noticed I missed some periscopes.   Upset  I know I still have it bad for them when I'm sad about missing video of Tucker licking Kaitlyn's feet!!!  giggling  That girl loves that dog!!!!

Ohhh, one thing I forgot to mention: I love the way Kaitlyn participates in Shawn's love of sports.  I never thought she'd attempt to fill out a bracket for March Madness, watch the championship game with him via Skype, and then sit through the draft.  That girl loves that man!!!! hearthumbsup

As for their face swaps while 'sports casting,' I thought it was hysterical when she asked "Why do I find myself oddly cute with your face?" Uhhhh...maybe because you love him? Hugesmile

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed May 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Happy anniversary Kaitlyn and Shawn!!! PINKHEART
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 04, 2016 4:06 pm

Happy Anniversary Kaitlyn & Shawn!! rose bud heartbeat

Agree with all the posts. Love seeing how in love they are with each other and it just gets stronger every day. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 1f49c

eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 8367-910 eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 I_got_13 eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Look at these young crazy kids. We've grown so much as individuals, and as a couple in the last year. In 60 years I will still grab your face like this, and love you with my whole  eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 1f493 . by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 1f49c

eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 8367-910 eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 I_got_13 eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 eiffeltower - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 04, 2016 6:53 pm

I have no doubt granny Kait will be exactly the same as she is now, one feisty lady laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways