SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:44 am

provenceguy wrote:Ahhh, that's where they are? We stayed at Aulani last December, while the 4 Seasons was still under renovation.

Hey I was there in January! Loved it and saw the Four Seasons under renovation too. We stayed at the Ihilani about 5 years ago. Not to shabby and hope they enjoy themselves !
You can see some of the most beautiful sunsets from there!
My Pic

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Image47

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:40 pm

They're SO into each other heartbeat 

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Image10

And I saw Jessie commented on one of shawns photos that she's happy what a great time they're having. I think the family/sister support is so cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:58 pm

The sister bond/support has been great! Also looks like they gave Megs a nice gift for CMA Fest Smiley https://www.instagram.com/p/BGcVXC7tfPL/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:27 pm

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 3806527698

So I guess we aren't moving to Hawaii .. by @shawn_booth18

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:28 pm

It's funny that all the other guys on her season would "protect" Kait from the birds, and the only guy that relentlessly teases her about it? Shawn B Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm totally with Kaitlyn on the bird thing! Tiny little dinosaur flying things - creep me out!!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:21 am

Anyone recognize these two? Great afternoon flying with @kaitlynbristowe and @shawn_booth18 while they are vacationing on our beautiful island at the @fsoahu #makanikaihelicopters #makanikaiair #thebachelor #oahu #thebachelorette #abc #koolina #fourseasons #fsoahu #helilife #bestofoahu #tourhawaii #luxurylife by @makanikai_helicopters
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 am

What a great pic, Shawn's smile is so huge there. I like seeing the happy pictures of Shawn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:33 am

Shawn snapped that's it's been a year but The Bachelorette finally took him on a helicopter ride laugh out loud heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:05 pm

So, do they get this trip as a freebie for promoting the hotel & various activities?  Not judging, just wondering.
I think the 4 Seasons is about $600 per night for a basic room.

Last edited by provenceguy on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:07 pm

provenceguy wrote:So, do they get this trip as a freebie for promoting the hotel & various activities.  Not judging, just wondering.
Can I have that deal too? laugh out loud I'm sure my 200 Instagram followers would be good promotion giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:What a great pic, Shawn's smile is so huge there.  I like seeing the happy pictures of Shawn.  

Such a difference from a year ago laugh out loud Happy Shawn with Kaitlyn is great Smiley

provenceguy wrote:So, do they get this trip as a freebie for promoting the hotel & various activities?  Not judging, just wondering.

I think it is. They were mentioning Hawaii trip during their post show interviews so it's probably been in the works. And people have been taking pics of them in all the ones they've been posted on IG!

Glad they are having a great time! Smiley

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways