SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:25 am

She wrote blogs for the past 3 episodes but I'll just post the finale one since there are Shawn mentions. Smiley

I know that what REALLY matters is I found Shawn and I love him, but we have been through a lot and it’s hard to not let this get to us. I’m tough about most stuff, but this upsets me. Thank you to everyone who constantly supports us, cares, and stands up for us. I know there are bigger problems in the world to worry about…I just wanted to share my feelings.

If anyone is close to their family, like I am to mine, try and imagine being cut off from them while making a life altering decision. It’s so hard. Once you finally see them after 10 weeks, you cherish every single thing they see and feel. All you want is for them to verify everything you’re feeling. I was so thankful for how my family accepted both men, but really saw how I was with Shawn. My dad took me aside and said. “Kate, there was a song on one of the Beatles’ albums called ‘I’ve got a feeling’. And after meeting Shawn, I’ve got a feeling.” My whole family did. And now that JoJo’s family sees the two of them together, I’m sure they have that feeling, too.

– Write each other sticky notes (Shawn does this for me and it makes my day).

– And just know that all the negatives get outweighed by the positives. Even though I had my little rant earlier, I still feel so incredibly lucky to have found Shawn.

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/is-their-combined-nickname-jojojo/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 8367-910 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 I_got_13 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:30 am

There's a bird filter on Snapchat and of course Kait used it and hated it laugh out loud

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Image29

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 8367-910 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 I_got_13 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:05 am

Linds911 wrote:There's a bird filter on Snapchat and of course Kait used it and hated it laugh out loud

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Image29
laugh out loud they're so cute!!! Lately I've been obsessed with another couple, ahem, but these two always give me the warm fuzzies too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:56 pm

Not sure what's coming but I love the look of it. Erin is awesome and they look sooo good together!!

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Image121

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:42 pm

^ Nice find, Alanna.  This is one of the things I find so interesting about Shawn and Kaitlyn:  Although they have a lot of single friends, it's become apparent that they prefer hanging out with other couples.  And when forming relationships, they tend to gravitate towards people who have common interests -- not experiences.  As for Shawn and Erin, they not only have a common passion, but they genuinely enjoy each other.  (Funny factoid:  Erin's husband's name is Sean.)

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm starting to hope they move to Canada.  Doodle is going to be one depressed pup when they go back to Nashville and he can't go swimming every day.

ETA: I just noticed the date katylindy included with her IG post - Sept 4, 2016. Hmmmm.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:20 pm

More info from Erin:

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 16080810
@ErinOprea · Mark your calendar to come join @Shawn_Booth and I in a fun sweat session in #Nashville! Registration will be up soon

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Sean's snapchat shows him in NYC today doing a workout with NYC police, fire, emts. I'm not sure what that's all about/for, but it looked intense. 

Kaitlyn has a new jewelry line, it's a little out of my price range (not outrageously expensive) but I absolutely love the arrow rings! 

https://stilnest.com/en_us/collection-boho-beat

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Image25
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 pm

I love Kaitlyn and Shawn's relationship. Out of all the couples that came before them, including the married ones, these 2 are the ones I think really found their soulmate. I haven't seen a bachelor/ette couple just fit together as well as them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:I love Kaitlyn and Shawn's relationship. Out of all the couples that came before them, including the married ones, these 2 are the ones I think really found their soulmate. I haven't seen a bachelor/ette couple just fit together as well as them.
As cheesy at it is, I think these two are soulmates too. I can easily imagine any of the other marrieds with other people if their lives had worked out that way, I cannot imagine K with anyone but him. What they have is so special imo heartbeat

I'm looking forward to them reuniting!! He's been gone for a whole 2 days!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:33 am

It's weird when they aren't together! At least Shawn was snapping this time but it was all work outs boring ;) At least Doodle and Kait had fun together.

It was sweet that when he was @ the Mets game the other night that it reminded him of being there in the freezing cold waiting for a rose. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:49 pm

terabithia wrote:Sean's snapchat shows him in NYC today doing a workout with NYC police, fire, emts. I'm not sure what that's all about/for, but it looked intense. 

Kaitlyn has a new jewelry line, it's a little out of my price range (not outrageously expensive) but I absolutely love the arrow rings! 

https://stilnest.com/en_us/collection-boho-beat

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Image25

Congrats to her! And I like the pieces (could even consider wearing them since they appear to meet the standards for my metal allergies). But ... why do so many celebrities have jewelry lines?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:52 pm

^^^I'm not sure what I should download
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways