SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Boy JoJo is laying it on thick while all the time thinking I can't wait for my show to start. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Goldie2 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm

JoJos date went well.
She makes him feel safe.
This is why the mom picked her.

This is not great for Lauren at all, that he's so confused.
 More than I thought he would be.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm not a fan of Ben's mom, sorry.

Is there a name for them? Kinda like stage moms? She reminds me of another mom of a big baby laugh out loud.
MEEEEEEEEEEE teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 2498057887  too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm

f1 music?????
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Mama wants to make sure she gets the right babysitter for her boy. That's why she prefers JoJo.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 pm

That was such an honest thing for Ben's mom to say about no matter who he chooses she will be disappointed. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm not a fan of Ben's mom, sorry.

Is there a name for them? Kinda like stage moms? She reminds me of another mom of a big baby laugh out loud.
MEEEEEEEEEEE teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 2498057887   too.

I'm infrequent with this show. Who you be talking about ? SL?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Well that's an interesting contrast, Jojo saying that she knows how to make him feel safe, and Lauren asking.

Because she feels confident and Lauren, not as much.

And did I miss Ben's mom saying that she prefers JoJo?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 pm

"who to plant his stake with?" Is that what you kids are calling it now??

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 pm

metalgirl wrote:Mama wants to make sure she gets the right babysitter for her boy.  That's why she prefers JoJo.  
Well she needs to make sure her big boy goes into the appropriate hands. Pretty precious giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Just watched exactly what Chris Harrison said: "potential to be the most dramatic..." "It could be the most dramatic..." But then he said "Ben will be a married man"

Ugh!

Just going to watch and see how it all plays out
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 pm

what did she say..weather alert cut Mom off

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy