SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jupi Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:20 am

I didn't get an off vibe from them at all, they just seemed nervous about what "surprises" the show was going to throw at them. The Jimmy Kimmel bit was so uncomfortable to watch, but they handled the pressure from CH for an ATFR wedding well enough.

I thought the re-proposal was sweet and it was nice to see the two families coming together in celebration. Ben and Lauren look genuinely happy and in love to me, and they appear committed to each other. Lauren once said she felt like she was meant to be from Southern California, yet she's willing to move to Denver to be with Ben - that's a huge sign to me, it reminds me of when Des moved to Seattle right away for Chris.

Only time will tell if they'll truly make it, but they're off to a good start.

All is JMO of course.

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:23 am

Jojo didn't need closure. She needed the gig. Win/win

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:24 am

It sucks for Lauren (and Ben) that their great relationship was buried under JoJo's bachelorette audition, and how wrongly (IMO) edited Lauren was, as in she's a smart brilliant person but we didn't see it that much. Ben as clearly nervous at AFTR, and how he could not be after that finale. IMO they seem like a great match, can't wait to see more of them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:25 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Ben's family loves Lauren already and her family loves Ben, it was so obvious onstage, they weren't even looking at the camera, perhaps they even thought the show had ended. It was one of the most real moments ever on the AFRC to me. Ben's mom & dad couldn't stop hugging Lauren, and since he's an only child, that means a lot, IMO
And Lauren's sister, Mollie said to Ben, "Im so happy". So are all the BenLo fans.

You know what summed it up? CH standing back and just watching Ben, Lauren and family. He had no words. :yes:

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:28 am

Idlemess wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Ben's family loves Lauren already and her family loves Ben, it was so obvious onstage, they weren't even looking at the camera, perhaps they even thought the show had ended. It was one of the most real moments ever on the AFRC to me. Ben's mom & dad couldn't stop hugging Lauren, and since he's an only child, that means a lot, IMO
And Lauren's sister, Mollie said to Ben, "Im so happy". So are all the BenLo fans.

You know what summed it up? CH standing back and just watching Ben, Lauren and family. He had no words. :yes:

awwww That was real!

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:28 am

Yeah I wish we got more of how they fell in love versus their reaction to the two "I love yous" over and over again. But every season needs a storyline I guess. Happy for Ben and Lauren, and for JoJo as The Bachelorette!

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:28 am

ForeverLove wrote:Jojo didn't need closure. She needed the gig. Win/win

And you know what? JoJo got what she wanted. The gig was the cream for her. She was so over Ben's season and looking forward to her own. She was that excited and still fake.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:30 am

Very often the lead and their F1 try to "sell" themselves by being overly demonstrative and kissing all the time... but I found Ben and Lauren to be very natural and normal with nothing to prove. I felt the love...didn't need to see them kiss every 15 seconds like some do

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:31 am

Congrats from Grey's Anatomy
Here's to finding "your person"

https://mobile.twitter.com/GreysABC/status/709562392976318465

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:31 am

Congratulations to Ben and Lauren. Not the best FRC but I certainly see the love. They have a much better chance to make it now that he is not doing DWTS. I wish them all the happiness in the world.

Now bring on the Ette.. I am more than ready.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:32 am

Idlemess wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Jojo didn't need closure. She needed the gig. Win/win

And you know what? JoJo got what she wanted. The gig was the cream for her. She was so over Ben's season and looking forward to her own. She was that excited and still fake.

Wonder what enhancements she'll do next for her season? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/709561641394778112/video/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy