SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cuties - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sweetness09 Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:33 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:It sucks for Lauren (and Ben) that their great relationship was buried under JoJo's bachelorette audition, and how wrongly (IMO) edited Lauren was, as in she's a smart brilliant person but we didn't see it that much. Ben as clearly nervous at AFTR, and how he could not be after that finale. IMO they seem like a great match, can't wait to see more of them.

I guess I don't really see it that way as Lauren was painted as his front runner from the very beginning. Jojo's feelings also seemed very real and I don't think they were an "audition". Even the best actors can't fake those tears and emotion. I'm also not sure how you would know Lauren is brilliant unless you personally know her.

sweetness09

Back to top Go down

cuties - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by intheroom Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:34 am

Without reading any spoiler, I knew it from the get go that it have to be Lauren without a doubt. The way his eyes spark whenever he's around her, the way he looked at her, the way he always snuggle her neck and face, he never do that to any of the girl. They can over emphasized him and Jojo connections and all but my belief never waver. I'm glad my sense was proven right. Big congrats to Ben and Lauren, my most favorite couple out of this franchise beside Chris and Des!
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:42 am

JK starting all over again with the two ILY's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:42 am

Congrats to Ben and Lauren!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:42 am

Well first step is complete. Ben now follows her on Instagram. Guessing she does too.

cuties - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 87b72b10 cuties - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 86669110 cuties - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:44 am

JK hilarious, clips of Ben starring at nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:44 am

I'm dying at this Jimmy Kimmel segment cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:45 am

This interview from this weekend shows a very happily engaged couple! I wish we could have seen them drinking tequila together.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-is-engaged-lauren-bushnell-jojo-fletcher

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:46 am

Lauren reminded me of my other fave Whit tonight. Gorgeous, classy, not OTT, and handled the live show just beautifully. Ben is a lucky guy.

cuties - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:48 am

I didn't love the finale but thought the proposal was sweet. I actually loved them calling each other their "person". I didn't see anything off with them at the ATFR and in fact, it made me forget all about the ILY's to Jojo. I thought they made a very cute couple and seem so happy to be able to be out in the world together now. My favorite part was their families coming on stage. They all seem so supportive and there appears to be lots of love for Ben & Lauren from both sides. I try not to predict marriages on this show but think they stand a good chance, especially since Lauren is moving to Denver.  lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:49 am

sweetness09 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:It sucks for Lauren (and Ben) that their great relationship was buried under JoJo's bachelorette audition, and how wrongly (IMO) edited Lauren was, as in she's a smart brilliant person but we didn't see it that much. Ben as clearly nervous at AFTR, and how he could not be after that finale. IMO they seem like a great match, can't wait to see more of them.

I guess I don't really see it that way as Lauren was painted as his front runner from the very beginning. Jojo's feelings also seemed very real and I don't think they were an "audition". Even the best actors can't fake those tears and emotion. I'm also not sure how you would know Lauren is brilliant unless you personally know her.

The finale was all about JoJo. I didn't say she was faking anything, but the finale was all about her due to the fact that she's the next lead. And why shouldn't i think Lauren is brilliant, she came across smart and wonderful on AFTR.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:52 am

You're my person

https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/709560998190051328/video/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy