SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:01 pm

How much do I love Lauren's jacket, and all her clothing post-Bachelor, for that matter.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:07 pm

I'm still waiting for Ben to post a selfie with Lauren. The professional pic one doesn't count and the other two are with someone else in the pic. C'mon Ben! I tend to forget he's veryyyyy private.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:11 pm

provenceguy wrote:How much do I love Lauren's jacket, and all her clothing post-Bachelor, for that matter.

I know right, I went shopping yesterday and saw the white coat Lauren has and freaked out a little bit todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:16 pm

limoncello wrote:
provenceguy wrote:How much do I love Lauren's jacket, and all her clothing post-Bachelor, for that matter.

I know right, I went shopping yesterday and saw the white coat Lauren has and freaked out a little bit todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 3806527698

Zara coat???

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Reywa wrote:
limoncello wrote:

Zara coat???

yes todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 1f60d but it was too expensive for me haha
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:52 pm

I agree that Lauren B is becoming our Kate Middleton! She has this Grace Kelly vibe to her, oozing with class! I can feel her becoming a fashion icon -- Olivia Palermo-like, Victoria Beckham-like. She has this huge potential to be an icon! Ben really has to up his game! These two will be very influential, especially Ben supporting the Hope&Humanity cause and I'm sure Lauren will support him. She has this very motherly nature. Just look at her with animals and how she reacts to anything. "AWWWWWWW" She really do have heart eyes!

I love love love seeing them in public. Ben looks very mature now and polished. And he still has heart eyes for her. I can't stop looking at them look at each other in their interviews ay yay yay!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:01 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BDEOrMLSfsl/

Ben's college roommate with him and Lauren.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Cila51290 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BDEOrMLSfsl/

Ben's college roommate with him and Lauren.

So nice to see! I'm waiting for Lauren to be reunited with Ben's buddies in Denver.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Lauren's outfit and comments on her style:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/15/get-the-look-lauren-bushnells-gorgeous-white-outfit-for-aol-bu/21328268/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I wonder why we never got her sassy side on the show. I do remember her sassy side when they were sitting down during the M&G episode. Actually we got it on their first date too. She mentioned the Bachelor Mansion"I kinda miss it can you just drop me off there? " giggling

I'm bummed no one has asked them when/where was their first kiss on the show. I still don't believe it was on their first 1-1 date.

New name, old time poster.

But I'm pretty sure Lauren gave away in her proposal that their first kiss was on those front steps on the mansion of the second episode. She said that night you told me to trust you and we shared our first kiss and it was the last first kiss I ever wanted to have. Wish we had gotten to see that! Bet it was something special.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:04 pm

A re-welcome to you Seek! That would have been a game ender for sure! Ben couldn't wait to get her on the next one on one . Just re-watched this too.

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:12 pm

SeekAny wrote:New name, old time poster.

But I'm pretty sure Lauren gave away in her proposal that their first kiss was on those front steps on the mansion of the second episode. She said that night you told me to trust you and we shared our first kiss and it was the last first kiss I ever wanted to have. Wish we had gotten to see that! Bet it was something special.
I'm so sad we never got to see that! I wish we could see Ben telling Lauren to trust him and their first kiss as well as that "my world stopped" moment (I know we kind of see it but the camera is more focused on Lace and her POV in that moment)

Also I continue to love the way he looks at her even post-show

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Look110
todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Look210
My caps from this video
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575