SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:46 pm

I love that they're making the most of it in NYC. They're looking great, happy and relaxed!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

tbt - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:05 pm

leselihau wrote:Advice from Des to Ben/Lauren:

http://seattlerefined.com/lifestyle/dear-ben-from-des-your-relationship-begins-now

Source:  Seattle Refined

That made me cry!! Way to go Des!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:10 pm

sophienette wrote:I thought it was on the first night?

I'm pretty sure she was referring to the 2nd night when they were sitting on the steps and he gave her the picture. I wish they would have shown it. Soph, any video yet? Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Jolena wrote:
sophienette wrote:I thought it was on the first night?

I'm pretty sure she was referring to the 2nd night when they were sitting on the steps and he gave her the picture. I wish they would have shown it.  Soph, any video yet? Smiley  

Sorry, life is crazy here Smiley Cutting the Finale right now, planning to cut AFR tomorrow and videos this weekend!

Last edited by sophienette on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:15 pm

I love, love, love that all these successful couples are rallying around Ben/Lauren to give help, advice, welcomes, etc. They don't typically do this. It's like they KNOW B/L are one of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:I love, love, love that all these successful couples are rallying around Ben/Lauren to give help, advice, welcomes, etc. They don't typically do this. It's like they KNOW B/L are one of them.

Yes! Love it! I think Ben has also said numerous times that this process for him was real and he wanted to find REAL love unlike JPG & Farmer.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm actually hoping for Ryan Sutter blogged about BenLo. Loves reading his blog

tbt - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Re-watching their first 1on1 and wow so many indications that Ben was super into Lauren and she with him...

When he asked her to come with him, she answered like she was in a daze just sitting there going yeah. Just so cute their interaction and oh so normal. Come to think of it, their dates were very normal (no ott fuss or extra attractions). Special time was used to continue validating their feelings.

I guess it is easier now too that my bachelor bubble shades are off, laugh out loud.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:41 pm

dyra wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:tbt - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 2ez66i9

https://instagram.com/p/BDEmn-Kxef0/

Lauren stays slaying looks beatingheart I want her whole wardrobe.
Ben was spotted in Times Square so maybe they're going to a broadway show.

Awww another romantic date. Can't wait for photo updates from both of them hearthumbsup

I absolutely love this dress and it's color. Just lovely. And the little girl is adorable. Fun to keep up with them. Pure class acts!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:
leselihau wrote:Advice from Des to Ben/Lauren:

http://seattlerefined.com/lifestyle/dear-ben-from-des-your-relationship-begins-now

Source:  Seattle Refined

That made me cry!! Way to go Des!!

Yes!! I would be so incredibly happy if Lauren took Des up on offer and she made her dress.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:Re-watching their first 1on1 and wow so many indications that Ben was super into Lauren and she with him...

When he asked her to come with him, she answered like she was in a daze just sitting there going yeah. Just so cute their interaction and oh so normal. Come to think of it, their dates were very normal (no ott fuss or extra attractions). Special time was used to continue validating their feelings.

I guess it is easier now too that my bachelor bubble shades are off, laugh out loud.
I noticed that with both their dates he took her on, they were packed with different activities.
First date was biplane, hot tub, dinner, then dancing. Warsaw date was the tour around town, baker youth club, drinks and talking at Ben's "place" and then drinks with friends at the bar. No other girl compared to Lauren in the level of activity on their dates.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:01 pm

I love this heartbeat

tbt - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 12826074_245191479155822_1911476596_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwODMzNzg2MDU2NDQ3NjQzMQ%3D%3D
lindsayliles #tbt one of fav moments from last fall. The night this beauty got engaged. @higgins.ben is one lucky guy! #TheBachelor #purejoy #bachelornation

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575