SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by ceoona Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:47 pm

http://www.today.com/popculture/bachelor-ben-higgins-talks-wedding-plans-today-i-want-marry-t81221
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by jupi Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Cila51290 wrote:The JoJo questions are nauseating. I'm sure they can't wait for it to never be asked ever again.

Ben's so sweet!

Ugh, there was one interview (extratv, I think) where they straight-out asked Ben if there was still love for JoJo, and Lauren was standing right there, it was so rude and insensitive no

It must not feel good to hear it over and over again, but Lauren seems to take it in her stride, she's such a strong and classy person

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:56 pm

jupi wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:The JoJo questions are nauseating. I'm sure they can't wait for it to never be asked ever again.

Ben's so sweet!

Ugh, there was one interview (extratv, I think) where they straight-out asked Ben if there was still love for JoJo, and Lauren was standing right there, it was so rude and insensitive no

It must not feel good to hear it over and over again, but Lauren seems to take it in her stride, she's such a strong and classy person

Yes..saw that one.. duh  and Lauren is so amazing..in all the interviews so far. :cutesmile!:

Last edited by ceoona on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Lauren seems to be a realistic person, she knows these questions are coming and will continue to come for a while, but she also knows the answer to it. I think the seacrest interview was a low blow, but she hasn't been bothered by any other interviews or questions.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:00 pm

But sometimes maybe it will make her wonder what its all about and want to watch the whole finale episode ? no idea
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:10 pm

Ben's so sweet!

Jojo who??! At this point, I'm done, too. I feel like they are handling everything so well and true to themselves. They do share some snippets that are so relatable to real life couples. They are adorable, but approachable. They're almost done the week and out of the rounds. Look liked they did some stuff for themselves, too- taking full advantage of the city.

tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Lauren seems to be a realistic person, she knows these questions are coming and will continue to come for a while, but she also knows the answer to it. I think the seacrest interview was a low blow, but she hasn't been bothered by any other interviews or questions.

What happened in the Seacrest interview? I don't have time to listen, watch, or read right now, but want to know the jist- can you help me out? Lauren's a tough cookie...she's not going to let stupid people ruin what she has with her man (who, at this point, is doing all he can to show how much he loves her and only her forever).
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:13 pm

ceoona wrote:But sometimes maybe it will make her wonder what its all about and want to watch the whole finale episode ? no idea
I'm pretty sure he told her everything- but seeing it is much different. I hope she doesn't watch. If she does, I think she'll be able to put it behind her.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:17 pm

Love elan..and Ben liked this tweet too..

This person commented on Ben's insta.. those who are not fans are everywhere..todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 1f60f 

• suzannehuffI hate you
  • suzannehuffyou should have chose JoJo

elan gale@theyearofelan  51m

You can learn a lot about a person just by reading their Instagram profile

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Cd1_eCqVIAENXM8
todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Cd1_eCqUUAAbFg9
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:19 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Lauren seems to be a realistic person, she knows these questions are coming and will continue to come for a while, but she also knows the answer to it. I think the seacrest interview was a low blow, but she hasn't been bothered by any other interviews or questions.

What happened in the Seacrest interview? I don't have time to listen, watch, or read right now, but want to know the jist- can you help me out? Lauren's a tough cookie...she's not going to let stupid people ruin what she has with her man (who, at this point, is doing all he can to show how much he loves her and only her forever).

So someone else would probably remember more but Ryan asked Ben if he went further with the other two girls in the Fantasy Suite then he did with Lauren. Ben said that he will go further with Lauren because she will always be in his life... or something like that. They ended the interview pretty fast after that and then Ryan says that Ben just admitted he went further with the other two. It was pretty classless on his part but I'm sure his listeners enjoyed it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:30 pm

ceoona wrote:Love elan..and Ben liked this tweet too..

This person commented on Ben's insta.. those who are not fans are everywhere..todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 1f60f 

• suzannehuffI hate you
  • suzannehuffyou should have chose JoJo

elan gale@theyearofelan  51m

You can learn a lot about a person just by reading their Instagram profile

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Cd1_eCqVIAENXM8
todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Cd1_eCqUUAAbFg9

Right on Elan!

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:31 pm

I feel bad for Lauren because this Jojo thing indeed tainted her being F1 because of the edit that he was conflicted to the very end, making Lauren seem like a last minute pick.  Even if Ben keeps saying that Lauren is someone he can never say goodbye to, no one can hear it because them double ILY was drilled in our heads in the last 3 weeks.

But Lauren, through all the interviews with non-stop Jojo questions, just smiles and looks at Ben. Such a class act! She seems really confident in Ben's love for her!

Last edited by SarahD on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575