SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:44 am

dyra wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
dyra wrote:Weekend here imma rewatch BenLo from day 1 they meet to the AFTR and proposal.

Is there a compilation video of all of their scenes put together? Not with musical background but their actual whole journey. I'd love see that.

Not really sure. Hope someone can do that. I'm watching it on YouTube where i skip to BenLo part giggling

I do the same thing. I wish someone would make a video with all the segments of only them, that would be great. I also would like to see the producers give us some deleted scenes and pics that we never got to see. Wishful thinking I guess.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:03 am

ForeverLove wrote:“Bachelor” Ben Higgins and fiancée Lauren Bushnell were spotted in the subway station at 14th Street and Eighth Avenue on Friday evening trying to figure out where they were meant to go.

“They were trying to get directions,” a spy told Page Six. “They were justing standing by the wall looking at her phone.”

The witness added that adoring fans went up to congratulate the newly engaged couple.

http://pagesix.com/2016/03/18/bachelor-ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-get-lost-in-new-york/

This is a really cute story. Being normal--way to go, BenLo! I'm glad that he never signed on for dancing shoes.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:27 am

A pig watching the pig date laugh out loud!
https://instagram.com/p/BBjLObmNSty/

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:37 am

Jolena wrote:
dyra wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

Is there a compilation video of all of their scenes put together? Not with musical background but their actual whole journey. I'd love see that.

Not really sure. Hope someone can do that. I'm watching it on YouTube where i skip to BenLo part giggling

I do the same thing. I wish someone would make a video with all the segments of only them, that would be great. I also would like to see the producers give us some deleted scenes and pics that we never got to see. Wishful thinking I guess.

Ditto !

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:48 am

Not sure if this was ever posted.. Ben and Lauren surprise Michelle Collins of the view

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153368170806524&id=149475666523&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:48 am

AmoreBella wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BDGpDGCw3BE/

I know Elan has alot of photos of Ben & lauren that we didn't see that he can post to twitter and instagram. Would be fun to see them. Anyone have the balls to tweet and ask him for a few ? cantstopl cantstopl or maybe ask Ben for a few, I think the couples have access to most of them because I remember josh posting deleted scene pics. I wish someone can get him to release the first kiss on the steps of the mansion from night 2. I thought the first kiss was on their 1st one on one date in the airplane . At the proposal I was surprised when Lauren mentioned it was on the steps of the mansion. I guess it was when he gave her the pic of the two of them from the 1st night. seeing hearts
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:55 am

Jolena wrote:
I feel mean, but I kinda would like to see the footage of Lauren tripping while walking towards Ben at the FRC, I think it would've been a really cute moment between them, even if a little embarrassing for her haha

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:35 am

Idlemess wrote:Can someone please screen cap the way Ben looked at Lauren on their date while he drove the truck? I think it's after he kissed her.

Not sure this is the one you want but.....

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Image39

Sc mine

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:36 am

I don't know how to share video Facebook here But Ben's making his face at the end of video was too cute 

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 GQ0u718

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:39 am

This might work

https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKATU

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:45 am

Lmao I'm so dumb. Thanks FL

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:46 am

dyra wrote:Lmao I'm so dumb. Thanks FL

Great find Dyra! Another interview to watch amidst the breakup rumors that are coming out giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575