SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:44 pm

I love this family! Bushiggins :sending flowers
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:46 pm

So cute and unreal how the parents have become bonded. Not sure this has openly happened before. I think this is a testament to the authenticity of this relationship! Kudos to the Higgins/Bushnell clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:46 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Her parents are there!  YEA!!!  I was worried about her being in Warsaw with Ben's family for an entire week.  There is something about the relationship between a mother and her (only) son that can make it uncomfortable for the fiancé at times - even when they get along.  

Which reminds me, the tarot/numerology reading uploaded on this thread for Ben and Lauren, she mentioned something about Lauren dealing with hurt or burden(?) from a mother figure (could be a mom or dad) and the first thing that popped into my mind is Mama Higgins. Just basing from the ATFR, they seem to get along, but there is something off about their relationship. Something forced, but I can't really explain.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I love this family! Bushiggins :sending flowers

I do like HIGGIBUSH though. hihi
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:48 pm

charmained wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I love this family! Bushiggins :sending flowers

I do like HIGGIBUSH though. hihi

Hey! I like yours better actually! yes
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:53 pm

Love that both sets of parents are there even though they live miles apart! They appear to be one happy family which IMO shows what great individuals the higgins and Bushnell's are who raised such genuine and caring children .. I'm assuming they will be at the fundraiser on Friday!

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:55 pm

I wonder if the dinner they had ATFR was when the Higgins invited the Bushnells to visit them in Warsaw
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:56 pm

Snapchat : Lauren_bushnell
Video upload by me

Omg so Lauren's parents in Warsaw too ? Love love love

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 80 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_Ko Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:58 pm

In Lauren's snap chat I am cracked up at Ben's dad shouting "hey Lauren" at the end! Ben looks a little confused laugh out loud!

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:59 pm

I think it says a lot for Lauren's parents that they would make the trip to Indiana. My favorite scene in Lauren's HTD was Ben talking to Lauren's dad and him asking Ben how he was doing. Ben replied "not well." I wish we could have heard what followed, but my guess is that it gave too much away.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Ali_Ko wrote:In Lauren's snap chat I am cracked up at Ben's dad shouting "hey Lauren" at the end! Ben looks a little confused laugh out loud!

Actually it looks like Ben wondering which camera to smile for. Lauren's mom or Ben's mom. They are both across him and aiming their cams at him laugh out loud. Either way, such a testament for the Bushnell's to be at their future son in law's bday. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Ben's dad loves Lauren!!! He just looks at her filming the video so intrigued and goes "Hi Lauren!" Why are they so cute!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575