SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stuartweitzman - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue May 31, 2016 11:48 am

@joelle_fletcher is all ready for tonight's #roseceremony #thebachelorette #makeupartist #bachelornation let me know if you have any questions about tonight's make up look stuartweitzman - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 10 1f484 stuartweitzman - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 10 1f48b #stylist @caryfetman @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork #spraytan @spraydisole #skincare @glycelenekim #foundation @temptu #bronzer @temptu #warmglow by @ginamo11

@joelle_fletcher and @caryfetman just having a little fun before her date on tonight's #thebachelorette I think it was more fun for Jojo ,Cary was trying to get away. The make up I used for this outfit was - #foundation @temptu #eyes #armanibeauty #eyestokill #12 @maccosmetics "chrome Angel" #lips #armanibeauty lip maestro #500 blush #bronzer @temptu "warm glow" #spraytan @spraydisole #Skincare #glycelene by @glycelenekim #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork by @ginamo11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

stuartweitzman - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 11:56 am

bluwavz wrote:
@joelle_fletcher is all ready for tonight's #roseceremony #thebachelorette #makeupartist #bachelornation let me know if you have any questions about tonight's make up look stuartweitzman - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 10 1f484 stuartweitzman - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 10 1f48b #stylist @caryfetman @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork #spraytan @spraydisole #skincare @glycelenekim #foundation @temptu #bronzer @temptu #warmglow by @ginamo11

@joelle_fletcher and @caryfetman just having a little fun before her date on tonight's #thebachelorette I think it was more fun for Jojo ,Cary was trying to get away. The make up I used for this outfit was - #foundation @temptu #eyes #armanibeauty #eyestokill #12 @maccosmetics "chrome Angel" #lips #armanibeauty lip maestro #500 blush #bronzer @temptu "warm glow" #spraytan @spraydisole #Skincare #glycelene by @glycelenekim #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork by @ginamo11
Two of my least favorite JoJo outfits so far. The detail in the maroon dress makes it a little better, but I do feel like all the sequin and sparkle is like a bad episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey. Did JoJo wear this much sequin and sparkle on Ben's season or is Cary letting his inner Cher out on a willing JoJo?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 31, 2016 12:47 pm

Have to say that I thought her eye shadow with sparkles and her way-too-heavy eyelashes were distracting to me at the RC last night.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 12:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Two of my least favorite JoJo outfits so far. The detail in the maroon dress makes it a little better, but I do feel like all the sequin and sparkle is like a bad episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey. Did JoJo wear this much sequin and sparkle on Ben's season or is Cary letting his inner Cher out on a willing JoJo?
She didn't wear ANY sparkle on Ben's season, if I recall. The only sequiny type of outfit she wore was her FRC dress.

I didn't love ^ those two dresses either. But it's just because I'm not a fan of sequins or sparkle.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 12:58 pm

I LOVED her day time portion outfit on her date with Derek!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 31, 2016 1:38 pm

Inside 'Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher's TV Wardrobe
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/inside-bachelorette-jojo-fletchers-tv-wardrobe/story?id=39486174

There's a video in the link.

The blue dress is beautiful!

She sure loves her leather outfits.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:58 am

JoJo wore a Free People sweater, Alice + Olivia top, and Gold & Gray necklace on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #aliceandolivia #freepeople #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #summerstyle #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo wore a Jonathan Simkhai top and skirt and Stuart Weitzman sandals on The Bachelorette this week Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #stuartweitzman #jonathansimkhai #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #summerstyle #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo wore a Dress the Population sequin dress on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #dressthepopulation #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #summerstyle #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo wore an AllSaints top and shorts and Dolce Vita sandals on E! News Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #allsaints #dolcevita #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #summerstyle #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

@joelle_fletcher wearing a @randirahm gown this morning on @goodmorningamerica it truly did take its own suitcase. Watch for it on episode 6. https://gma.yahoo.com/inside-bachelorette-jojo-fletchers-tv-wardrobe-122312624--abc-news-tv.html #thebachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman

Loving Jojo's @macduggal gown stuartweitzman - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 10 2728 stuartweitzman - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 10 1f339 #sawitonscreen #bachelorette #jojofletcher #macduggal by @sawitonscreen

Head up to the link in bio to shop these #looksforless from tonight #sawitonscreen #thebachelorette #jojofletcher #choies #harrods #carvela #pixiemarket #citychic by @sawitonscreen

Link: https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=199567668
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:36 am

Both the day and night outfits on the Sports Nation date are so cute and I would totally buy all of it if the cheapest item wasn't like $300. That blue gown that she'll wear in episode 6 for the rose ceremony is stunning! She looks great in that color.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:46 am

She is so cute and wears her clothes so well. I can't believe she's really only 24, she carries herself like such a confident, grown woman.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:50 am

JoJo wore a 3.1 Phillip Lim sweater and Rag & Bone pants on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #ragandbone #31philliplim #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #summerstyle #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:23 am

Those sparkly gowns have got to go, imo. Just awful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:20 am

I want to see her wear that pink leather jacket that was in the GMA video! It's cute.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136