SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brushes - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:55 am

The closest thing that girls hair will ever be to straight is the night time portion of her date with Robby. Someone on Twitter asked her to wear it straight, and she said it just didn't ever work out for her. I'm guessing it's because of the ombré. Since she also is the only one to do her hair every date and RC, it seems likely that she sticks to what she only does in her day to day life: those signature waves mixed in with a little curls. I actually much prefer her hair this color then last season's color, btw. And with the amount of hot tool curlers she uses and all that highlighting, I'm surprised her hair is still as luscious as it is.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

brushes - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Slightly obsessed with these @chubbies brushes - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 19 1f34d swim trunks on @bacheloretteabc last week.Link to shop in bio #bachelorette #jojofletcher #chubbies #mensfashion #summerfashion by @sawitonscreen

Link: www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=18235714&.svc=copypaste&id=201894053
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Interview with Cary. He LOVES our Jo. Who doesn't??

http://www.themillennialmiss.com/blog/2016/7/7/thestylisttellsall

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Thanks @Alanna That was good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Oooo I forgot about this thread. I couldn't wait to come in here when the season was over and then I completely forgot. 
So true Alanna, everyone DOES love Jo! :cutesmile!:

ETA thanks Alanna! I'm almost positive Chelsea Briche is a cohost on AfterBuzz.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Thanks for posting, Alanna. I'm with Cary on Ash's pink feather dress. My all time favorite too.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Interview with Cary. He LOVES our Jo. Who doesn't??

http://www.themillennialmiss.com/blog/2016/7/7/thestylisttellsall
Great interview! I love how he called Jo a "ball of fire". Seems fitting! I also agree with him on Ashley's dress. So pretty.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:02 am

Did anyone notice the #armycandy on @joelle_fletcher tonight on #bachelorette?#monday #love #armparty #style #fashion #beadedbracelets #gemstones #stacks #jewelry #handmadejewelry #kentuckymade #accessories #fashion #instagood #teamluke by @jackiebluehandmade

#dianemjewelry #bachelorette #jojo#diamond spike available at Diane M Jewelry by @dianemjewelry

For everyone asking @joelle_fletcher in a @isabelmarant cream tweed jacket black jeans by @mcquiredenim @lovebobeau long sleeve t-shirt @robynrhodes drop necklace & high boots by @aldo_shoes #thebachelorette #bachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman

@chrisbharrison & @joelle_fletcher right before the guys came. Chris in a @dolcegabbana grey suit & @johnvarvatos shirt & tie. Jojo in a black sequin @macduggal dress by @cassandrastone. Jewelry by @thewoodsfinejewelry #bachelornation #bachelorette #thebachelorette by @caryfetman

Ok before anyone says I suck at photography I already know! That's why @joelle_fletcher takes my phone away from me. But here goes for everyone asking. @vince cream poncho @aliceandolivia green leather pants. @kristincavallari brown suede thigh highs & @robynrhodes jewelry #bachelornation #bachelorette #thebachelorette #buenosaires by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher working the farm in a plaid shirt @r13denim shirt #agdenim jeans @oldnavy boots. Belt by @ragandbone & necklace by @brooklyndesigns #bachelornation #thebachelorette #bachelorette by @caryfetman

After a day of wine dinner calls for a pretty night out. @joelle_fletcher in @thekooplesofficial white blouse with black lace inset sleeve black satin stretch skirt jewelry by @thewoodsfinejewelry #thebachelorette #bachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman

My little gaucho @joelle_fletcher in a white button up shirt// @mcguiredenim suede flare jeans// @frame boots// @thefryecompany jewelry// @robynrhodes belt & accessories// all from #buenosaires #thebachelorette #bachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman

All made up and ready to go on her date. @joelle_fletcher even after a long day and me asking her to sit down for a photo she's still smiling and ready for the rest of her night. #lovethisgirl #beautiful #makeupartist #bachelornation #thebachelorette the products I used for this look. #foundation @temptu #bronzer @temptu "warm glow bronzer" #blush @toofaced in "peach beach" & @maccosmetics in "warm soul" #lips @revlon matte balm in "260 Passionate " #eyeliner @makeupforeverofficial Aqua liner #skincare @glycelenekim #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes #spraytan @spraydisole #stylist @caryfetman by @ginamo11

Thank you Tara Maclnnis at FLARE.com by @ginamo11

Link: http://www.flare.com/beauty/the-bachelorette-makeup-artist-tells-all/

Loving the side detail of Jojos flannel on tonight's date with Luke brushes - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 19 1f339 brushes - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 link to shop in bio #itsonsale #sawitonscreen #thebachelorette #jojofletcher by @sawitonscreen

Link: http://r13denim.com/products/pin-shirt-blue-plaid
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:07 am

I liked last nights outfits, except for the get-up on the night portion of BBJ's date.

That skirt is awful, the blouse is OK, but the skirt ruins it for me!  brushes - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 19 1f610

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:03 am

I like the blouse and the black skirt, but not together. affraid

Everything else IMO is beautiful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:34 am

^ I actually love her night time outfit with Jordan the best! I also really like her gaucho outfit, the day outfit she wore with Jordan, the outfit she wore with Luke, and her RC dress. That girl loves her some sparkly dresses, plaid shirts, cozy sweaters/sweater shirts, leather, and black.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:19 pm

I loved her outfit with BBJ. You can tell she wears the very sexiest things with/for him and it says a lot about how she wants him to see her imo. Although they're looking forward to sweats together which also says a lot about their relationship and where it's going.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136