SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Really like this thread too ! yes
I am never a fan of the itsy bitsy tiny bikini and the short shorts, but I guess it's today's trend. Even Lauren was spotted in Mexico with barely there thong bikini. That said, if I had the body like Jojo's, I will flaunt it too!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:08 pm

From E!Online: Inside JoJo Fletcher's First Night as the Bachelorette—She's Already Had Her First Kiss

As for the fashion we can except JoJo to sport throughout the season, our insider spills, "In terms of her style, she's got great taste. She likes high-end stuff. Simple, elegant but also sexy. Expect to see a lot of designer labels on her."

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:13 pm

This thread is a great idea!
I particularly loved Jojo's yellow swimsuit on her LCD with Ben. Classy but sexy and didn't exploit the (what I'm assuming to be fake) boobs.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:54 pm

I remember, during earlier days at FORT, there use to be a fashion thread.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:09 pm

JoJo wore a Vitamin A Kylie bikini on The Bachelor Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #thebachelor #vitamina #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #jojo #benhiggins #bachelor #styleblog #bikini #asseenontv #instastyle #thebachelorfinale #bachelorfinale #thebachelorette #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Glad everyone is enjoying the thread. 
Bullwinkle suggested it, so kudos to her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:17 pm

It was a good idea. Thank you.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Discuss all things fashion for JoJo. Thanks to @Bullwinkle for the suggestion! yes

Sorry for quoting myself, bringing this forward from the first post. Since it's such a great idea, there is one in the off topic category for celebrities, or anyone else!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3403-fashion-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:12 am

Jojo wore a Bebe dress on The Bachelor #johofletcher #bebe #thebachelor #benhiggins #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #joho #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #asseenontv #thebachelorette #bachelor #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:46 am

Jojo wore a Nookie Bridget dress in Lagoon on The Bachelor Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #nookie #thebachelor #benhiggins #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #asseenontv #thebachelorette #bachelor #jojo #styleblog by @starstyle_com

Crazy in love with this @randirahm cocktail dress. #thebachelorette hope I can find someone that I know that wants to wear it. Hum? #randirahm by @caryfetman

Just a few of my favorite things this season from @thewoodsfinejewelry Wait until you see some of the jewelry this season. #thebachelorette by @caryfetman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Jojo wore a Catherine Shannia dress The Bachelor Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #thebachelor #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #jojo #celebrityfashion #asseenontv #thebachelorette #bachelor #styleblog by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Thanks Blu, stunning girl Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136