SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jewelry - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:21 am

luvstx wrote:Anybody want to guess what JoJo will wear tonight on ATFR?  I would have guessed white lace but Lauren did that just months ago.  So I'm going with something plunging, tight and short to please her F1 (whom I believe to be Jordan).
I don't think she needs to please him with anything short, tight or plunging as he's never given any indication that he likes her in a specific thing imo. With that said, Jo herself seems to prefer that because she's a freaking bombshell so I can see her in something like that also. Maybe something navy??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jewelry - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:25 am

I'd love for her not to have the boobs out for once but I know that's a pipe dream. Girlfriend doesn't need to have them out to look sexy IMO.

jewelry - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 23 87b72b10 jewelry - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 23 86669110 jewelry - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:34 am

umngirl wrote:I'd love for her not to have the boobs out for once but I know that's a pipe dream. Girlfriend doesn't need to have them out to look sexy IMO.

IMO, she's actually been covered up for the most part. All of her casual clothes had her pretty covered up. She wore more turtle necks this year than any bachelorette I can remember. Out of all of the RC dresses, I only recall 2-3 where they were deep cuts. Heck, even on all three FD's she was covered up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:39 am

I can think of three dresses off the top of my head that were plunging and I barely watched this season. Lol And I really wish her FRC dress didn't put them on display but what does my opinion matter.

jewelry - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 23 87b72b10 jewelry - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 23 86669110 jewelry - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'd love for her not to have the boobs out for once but I know that's a pipe dream. Girlfriend doesn't need to have them out to look sexy IMO.

IMO, she's actually been covered up for the most part. All of her casual clothes had her pretty covered up. She wore more turtle necks this year than any bachelorette I can remember. Out of all of the RC dresses, I only recall 2-3 where they were deep cuts. Heck, even on all three FD's she was covered up.

ITA Ash. She did wear some plunging dresses for RCs and FRC but lots of time (Robby's FD comes to mind) she was covered up.

I do think she's a beautiful woman and wears clothes beautifully. The fashions were probably my favorite part of this season for me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:50 am

Yeah, so in total for the whole season 4 out of 10 RC's dresses had deep or plunging necklines and considering most of her date outfits were covered up, that's not so bad. Plus, she's not a nun laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:54 am

the only gripe I have about this choices are the over abundance of sparkly stuff. It was too much too many times. If she/they had stuck to just one or two sparkly dresses fine, but it soon go overkill.

I'm ok with most of the plunging stuff but the premier dress made my prudish heart uncomfortable. More because of the circumstance than anything. But she owned it so more power to her.
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:43 am

JoJo has barely had her boobs out this season. She's only had THREE low cut RC dresses. The first night dress and both blue dresses. And she's only had low cut dresses for about 5 dates out of about 20 dates. If her boobs seemed to be out all season it's just because they're THAT luscious, that ya' just can't get them out you're mind! laugh out loud IMO.

Anyway, I too hope she wears a tight, short, sexy dress. Both dresses she wore at ATFR last season and at MTA this season were that style, so I hope she continue the pattern. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:48 am

And I'm sorry, but IMO, everything is sexier with boobs AND/OR legs. If you don't have one, then flaunt the other!! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:02 am

Plunging 70s is in! Imo Jo's bustt size and smaller look best in that style. 

Yeah, the sparkly was overkill. It seems Cary always has to dress his bachettes in that one designer (forget his name now) that I for one am getting tired of.

I love her Badgley Mischka FRC dress. It looks great on her!

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:08 am

The more I see her FRC dress, the more I really like it IMO. It's just very pretty. Less is usually more, and I feel like in this case, that's especially true. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:39 am

http://www.whowhatwear.com/the-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-stylist-cary-fetman-2016
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136