SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Jojo wore a Mac Dugal gown for The Bachelorette photoshoot Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #macdugal #gown #thebachelorette #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:58 pm

#Bachelorette fans! Steal @joelle_fletcher's style with these necklaces! (Both available in silver or gold). Shop through link in my profile JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 5 1f60a * Aria Pendant Necklace (bottom) * Bianca Lariat Necklace (top) by @kcstylistkenzi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:54 am

A couple #BTS shots of @joelle_fletcher filming @bacheloretteabc She is wearing the flower crochet fringe crop top in blonde by @showmeyourmumu shop the link in bio #sawitonscreen #showmeyourmumu #thebachelorette #jojofletcher by @sawitonscreen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:32 am

Thanks blu for always keeping up updated on the fashion! I love that top. Reminds me of my 70's days! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71351

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:52 am

Here's that head turning shirt with the pins.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEo1R1OSpds/?taken-by=sawitonscreen

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:50 am

Opal wrote:Here's that head turning shirt with the pins.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEo1R1OSpds/?taken-by=sawitonscreen

Wowza....$365.00 bucks for the flannel shirt.  Cary forgot to style the shirt with the white t-shirt underneath. hmmm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:02 am

So far, I am not a lover of her fashion. The only thing I like is that white crochet top, otherwise, all the blingy, sequin dresses... no.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:21 am

I'm loving it so far. The RC dresses I don't really care about just because I would never wear them in real life, but I do like her first night dress. The romper she wore on Robby's HTD is adorable and I would totally wear it. I liked the day portion outfit she had on yesterday with Jordan too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:45 am

I just hope she doesn't only wear sparkly sequined rose ceremony dresses all season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks blu for always keeping up updated on the fashion! I love that top. Reminds me of my 70's days! Smiley

I love that top if I had her stomach/abs! Oh the good ole days! Smiley
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Jojo wore a Mac Dugal gown for The Bachelorette photoshoot Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #macdugal #gown #thebachelorette #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #celebrityfashion #jojo #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

I thought this dress fit her much better than the FRC dress - having a more fitted waist shows her curves. The FRC dress made her appear more shapeless - albeit more emphasis on her assests.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I thought this dress fit her much better than the FRC dress - having a more fitted waist shows her curves. The FRC dress made her appear more shapeless - albeit more emphasis on her assests.
She looks beautiful in this dress! This is what she should of wore night 1 imo. Red has always been her color, plus, like you said, it shows off her curves and assets in all the right places.

I thought her FRC dress had a pretty shape, especially the bottom portion with the drape, but I really disliked the sequins. It just looked like a pageant dress mixed with a Quince dress. I also wasn't all that fond of the light pink/white color up close, but from far away it looked pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136