SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

parkerny - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu May 19, 2016 1:41 pm

The fittings are done & the racks are set. @joelle_fletcher has picked her favorites & it's almost time to see the clothes. #thebachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman

Final touches @ginamo11 putting on @joelle_fletcher during the Abc promo shoot @suzannekalan jewelry. #thebachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

parkerny - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue May 24, 2016 8:54 am

JoJo Fletcher wore a Style2Runway dress and Alex Mika earrings to the Billboard Music Awards Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #alexmika #style2runway #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #redcarpet #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo Fletcher will wear a Blue Life romper and Steven Madden shoes tonight on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #bluelife #stevemadden #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #streetstyle #thebachelorette #asseenontv #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo Fletcher wore an Alexis romper today on Live! with Kelly Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #alexis #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #livewithkelly #streetstyle #redcarpet #thebachelorette #asseenontv #styleblog by @starstyle_com

I'll go into @joelle_fletcher make up look and products for #thebachelorette tomorrow night after the show. #bachelornation #makeupartist #hairstylist @thechromastudio #tan @spraydisole #Skincare #glycelene by @glycelenekim #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes @besamecosmetics @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork by @ginamo11

This is how we got the look for night one for @joelle_fletcher #thebachelorette I prepped the skin with @glycelenekim Beauty Serum, Opalescent Eye Serum & Rejuvenation Creme . #makeup I like to start with the concealer. I used #amazing cosmetics "amazing concealer" #foundation @temptu air #eyes I layered @maccosmetics Paint pot - Vintage,Layin Low, Rubenesque #eyeliner @makeupforeverofficial Aqua black gel #mascara #chanel "Le Volume " Black . And I finish the eyes with individual lashes (flare short) #brows @stilacosmetics stay all day Brow gel #blush @maccosmetics Peaches #lips @ctilburymakeup "Very Victoria" #lipliner @wetnwildbeauty 666 #powder translucent and @besamecosmetics "French vanilla brightening powder" under eyes and wherever is needed. And we ended with @temptu #highlighter "Champagne " #bronzer "warm glow" . Troy @thechromastudio did a beautiful job on her hair giving a gorgeous soft look. @caryfetman put her in a stunning @randirahm . And to top everything off her Beautiful tan was from @spraydisole . I think I covered everything if I missed anything or you have any questions let me know Smiley #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork @bachelorabc by @ginamo11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 24, 2016 7:41 pm

http://stylenews.people.com/style/2016/05/24/bachelorette-fashion-faceoff-dress-jojo-miranda-lambert/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 24, 2016 9:04 pm

provenceguy wrote:http://stylenews.people.com/style/2016/05/24/bachelorette-fashion-faceoff-dress-jojo-miranda-lambert/

Isn't that a major faux pas? Don't you think that Cary could have found something NEW?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 9:05 pm

I think they both looked stunning in it and Miranda's girls were almost popping out too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 25, 2016 4:30 am

JoJo will wear a Vanilla Sky romper on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #vanillasky #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #romper #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo will wear a Self-Portrait shirt next week on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #selfportrait #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo Fletcher wore a Parker NY tunic today on Extra Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #parkerny #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #extratv #parkernewyork #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

@joelle_fletcher after all the dresses, jumpsuits & rompers why wouldn't you wear a pair of shorts & a tails shirt?? Our version of a little BOCHIC meets a little crazy. Outfit// @allsaintsoffic #thebachelorette #bachelornation by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher doing Bochic Fabulous on @accesshollywood today. Dress// @parkernewyork shoes// @shopdolcevita jewelry// @alexmikajewelry & #robynrhodesjewelry #bachelornation #thebachelorette by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher because if the dress wasn't sparkly enough we added more to her ears & fingers. Doesn't everyone wear pink with a gold dress??? Earrings//#as29 Ring// #venyx all available @jaimiegellerjewelry #bachelornation #thebachelorette by @caryfetman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 7:40 am

Thanks Blu! I love Jo's style heartbeat It's not really my own personal style but her aesthetic is so clear and she rocks it so well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 25, 2016 9:29 am

Her style is very feminine and it suits her. I love that tunic dress.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 10:11 am

I like everything except the first romper. Love the black jeans white top, and of course the tunic top which reminds me of the 70's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 10:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I like everything except the first romper. Love the black jeans white top, and of course the tunic top which reminds me of the 70's.

Ditto. The romper even would have been cute if it had not had the wedgie butt look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 25, 2016 10:24 am

I need and want the white top and black jeans.  parkerny - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 7 1f60d
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 10:40 am

From a People shoot. So gorgeous!

parkerny - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 7 Image25

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-talks-kissing-guys

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 25, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED LINK TO SOURCE)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136