SELECT CONTENT

Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:32 am

@petezaaaaa

It's private. For reference: 170 posts   443 followers   379 following

Pete's numbers changed. Now following Wells, Coley, Christian, maybe others but I didn't check further. 169/445/384

We knew he was off the show, so this just confirms that he was a contestant.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:14 am

I don't think he is that cute. He does remind me of Nick V, but not near as good looking.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:33 am

Nice catch grace! Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 10:20 pm

FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=782597762

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 3 Meet-the-men-of--the
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/meet-the-men-of-the-bachelorette-season-12-with-jojo-fletcher-25419.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Pete Exits the Limo with a Heart Pillow
Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 3 -the-bachelorette--s
Pete Gives JoJo His Heart
Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 3 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-jojo-fletcher-meets-her-suitors-8726.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Pete, Jake and JoJo
JoJo Wears Pete's Jacket
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-the-first-cocktail-party-19669.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 2:48 am

Every time I see his name, I just think of Tone Loc and Funky Cold Medina.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter James Medina - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+11
richmondrose
hdman
Mia_Leoni
BlackHalo
Opal