SELECT CONTENT

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:25 am

They could have done a 2on1 or a triple date already. Not sure.

Also Blake's season they had 3 SD dates for one episode IIRC so they could have an episode with more SDs in it - mini SDs.

But yeah, either way she is not a frontrunner I don't think given what's been sleuthed so far. Never know though but doubtful atm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:28 am

Yeah I agree. I think the frontrunners from what we've seen are 2nd single date girl, Nikki, Keira, Alexandra, potentially Kirralee and maybe polka dot girl.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 1:51 am

Posting this here just in case she was on the GD for F6 and the one girl not known for sure is not an intruder so possibly her...

Her mouth looks similiar and nose too but not sure since hair doesn't seem same (unless tucked under the foil heater wrap?) and is wet so not sure...

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing here, first posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Kirralee eliminated and out and about that weekend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

The Bachelor's final six? A small group of female contestants are seen getting down and dirty in a bid to impress Richie Strahan
By ALICIA VRAJLAL FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 00:51 EST, 30 April 2016

He's appearing on reality television for the second time in a bid to find love.

And it looks like The Bachelor Australia star Richie Strahan is getting closer to his discovering his dream woman.

On Thursday, April 28, six ladies, who appear to be the last remaining contestants in the competition, were spotted filming for the show in New South Wales' Glenworth Valley.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose wrote:Do we think this could be her on the rollerblading date? There's another girl on the date with long blonde hair which isn't her but this girl could be chambray shirt girl

ETA more pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 22, 2016 1:53 am

She is a lot taller thank Nikki too. Could be her
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 1:56 am

Looking at the pics of her in her thread I noticed she has a higher forehead as well so similar in both pics? When I first saw the pic I thought it was her and looking closer I think her hair is longer in the first pic of F6 GD? May be it is wet so not showing as much but more brown on ends?

Media said only 40% of dates spoiled so that means more than half the dates are not yet spoiled so it could be her...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 2:05 am

I am thinking it is her...

...forehead and profile (nose and lips) look the same?

sc I made from pics in this thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 22, 2016 2:50 am

I was just about to say nope until I saw the last photo. I think it's her too. Another girl completely hidden in that case. Interesting. I think if this is her that Rachael will be F2 or F3. Oh I'm so pleased for Richie. I can't wait to watch
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 22, 2016 2:52 am

top stuff AAL. Love your work
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 3:00 am

If it is her that means she was in F5 and if so then that means she and Polka Dot Girl were on the same GD (in Woman's Day mag/50s photoshoot) and neither she nor Polka Dot Girl had SDs spoiled... could be intentional if only these two didn't have spoiled SDs of F5...

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 3:01 am

Sundy wrote:I was just about to say nope until I saw the last photo. I think it's her too. Another girl completely hidden in that case. Interesting. I think if this is her that Rachael will be F2 or F3. Oh I'm so pleased for Richie. I can't wait to watch

I am so excited about this possibility too because what are the odds that the two girls form early on that seemed more natural and we liked and thought suited Richie most may make it far? eek - Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 1710264613 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 22, 2016 3:05 am

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Two great minds think alike....yet again! cantstopl cantstopl High clap High clap
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 3:06 am

Sundy wrote:top stuff AAL. Love your work
Embarressed! You are too kind! I may be wrong about the match though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
It must be said though, love your work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!
Team effort here on BFF :Nod: group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tolyna Baan - Blonde Long Hair - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+7
AEF
Hanate
Sundy
laurarose
Samilltakerichiethx