SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

success - Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:56 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Might need to keep an eye on this guy:  

Kevin Martin @theonlykmart
@ABCBachelorette I want to meet @JoelleFletcher what's the deadline? Tell me i'm not too late.
9:04 PM - 16 Mar 2016

@fleissmeister @Millsy11374 So if I get on a plane tonight can I still get on the show? #bachelorette
8:58 AM - 18 Mar 2016

Robert Mills @Millsy11374
@theonlykmart @fleissmeister not sure but I like you're thinking. She's worth it!!
9:31 AM - 18 Mar 2016

@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister You give me the word that it's not a total waste of time and i'm there. No one knew it was her accept me...
9:35 AM - 18 Mar 2016

@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister Ticket booked, be there tomorrow morning. Direct message me so we can figure out where to meet. #shesworthit
12:46 PM - 18 Mar 2016
Source:  @theonlykmart

*** Times showing are for EST.  ***

GuardianAngel wrote:
This is strange. The last people he followed last person in order are MF, Millsy, Bachelorette Casting, JoJo. Twitter bio says Canada. There's smart and then there's kmart smart, plus his username references KMart. He hasn't tweeted since Dec /15. I don't think Canada has anymore KMart stores. Play on his name IMO

Kevin Martin ‏@theonlykmart  8 Aug 2015
Hard work pays off #achievements #workgoals #success #engineer @ Ford Motor Company https://instagram.com/p/6Ie7R1HDx7/

jen689 wrote:From his twitter @theonlykmart he's a good looking guy who has a dog. He could be an interesting addition to the cast. They'll have to expedite his background check and physical exam

success - Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Wyjoqm11
Ash2214 wrote:^ He just tweeted this 10 minutes ago:

@theonlykmart: @ABCBachelorette flying out to LA in the morning. Let's hope @JoelleFletcher is interest in just one more bachelor.

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan  · Mar 18  

@theonlykmart If this is true, where from in Canada? I need to root for a fellow Canadian! Smiley

Kevin Martin
‏@theonlykmart  
@BachSpoilersFan since when do Canadians lie... ? Windsor Ontario

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan  · Mar 18  

@theonlykmart Good luck from Niagara Falls and the rest of the fans at https://www.bachandbachettefans.net  I'll create your own thread! Keep me posted!

The border tweet was at 5:02am eastern

GuardianAngel wrote:Well the timing of the tweet coincides with his flight time.

I would imagine he flew out of Detroit since he's right across the border. He will have his own thread.

Kevin Martin ‏@theonlykmart  · 8h8 hours ago  

Reaction at the boarder was absolutely priceless, boarder security trying to hold in the "you're crazy" look.

Yeah those border people sure are funny. No disrespect to any border guards but I've had my share but usually it's me giving them the you're crazy look. Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 02, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

success - Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:23 pm

@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister @ABCBachelorette Every success story begins with the decision to try.
9:08 AM - 20 Mar 2016
Source

So, has he already been dismissed, if he got to actually meet her or given his phone to help cast doubt and speculate he was not allowed to meet and join?  Every success story?   question
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

success - Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Or maybe he was successful just by trying?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Yea, not counting the guy out yet...let's see what his SM is like over the next couple of days.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Kevin Martin ‏@theonlykmart 3m3 minutes ago

Little gloomy this morning but still beautiful @ Malibu, California https://www.instagram.com/p/BDMUaR5HD9s/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Does it match this area?
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/711637920768131073

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:11 pm

He's not bad looking.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:12 pm

He looks like a cross between Tanner and actor Tim Roth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Yep.  MF is probably in his own front yard in Malibu.  Kevin's photo could be right there as well.  Interested to see what sort of tie in Kevin might have to the show??
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Moved from Potential Contestant thread

Costiesgirl wrote:He's not on the show...
@Millsy11374 can Lou text me the latest? Getting anxious.

Via @theonlykmart
He's definetely gotten in touch with them but it sounds like he's being given the run around

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Thanks GA sorry I searched for his thread and couldn't find it

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:09 pm

np! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Martin - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
notsobach
california90
julychild
2observe
Duke702