SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 1:02 am

Thanks everyone! Team effort here and helped me dig more bestbud! There's always the possibility it is not Chase but atm I am thinking it is. The watch also seems to have a darker face in both s/caps (limo exit and dancing) so thinking it may be the same one and not someone else. Hopefully so. I do think it helps possibly confirm that Jordan is on the stairs with JoJo and not Chase based on JoJo's dress and if Chase dancing.

Now if only I can find where the pre-HTD RC in Argentina is. No luck at all. sad I guess it doesn't really matter but it would help confirm a timeline possibly.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Sat May 28, 2016 1:06 am

How do we know that it is Jordan on the stairs based on Chase dancing?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 1:15 am

nd4reality wrote:How do we know that it is Jordan on the stairs based on Chase dancing?
Based on JoJo's clothes, imo.

For comparison:
1) with Chase - JoJo is wearing a white dress with black straps.

2) with Jordan - JoJo is wearing a white long-sleeve top with black lace and a black skirt, imo.
On the steps in the closeup the white long-sleeve top with black lace (pattern) can be seen in the upper right hand corner of s/cap.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 2:19 am

Lost17 wrote:Ok, here's what I'm seeing (my caps were a little clearer) and which guys went on the sandboarding date-
In the dune buggy
Front is-Grant Chase Alex Evan
Back is-Vinny Wells James T Luke Derek
Thank you @Lost17 thumbsup So about 9 guys then so definitely thinking Uruguay before Argentina based on number of guys on that GD (and likely more since someone or more had 1on1s too) and then Thailand for FDs. There may be other locations too but so far from s/caps those are the locations sleuthed atm.

So likely travel locations timeline: USA - Uruguay - Argentina - USA (HTDs) - Thailand (FDs) -- ? MTP/LCD/FRC (stay in Thailand or go somewhere else? I'd think they'd just stay in Thailand as it is cheaper/less time travel? So like Ben in Jamaica?)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 4:58 am

Sorry to quote myself and earlier posts (here,here) but I think I found the RC location where Chase is dipping JoJo!

After lots of searching and then looking at Argentina only since dune buggy s/caps showed Uruguay likely before Argentina I searched  inlaid marble floors Buenos Aires in Argentina and a photo came up that I thought looked like the design in the s/caps below and I think it is the Great Hall of Honor at the Palacio Paz in Buenos Aires, Argentina! I am hoping this is the location because my brain is fried.  

Great Hall of Honor
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Honor-floor
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Hall-of-honor
https://theeclecticdilettante.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/palacio-paz/
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 IMG_3499_stitch
http://www.themodernnomad.com/buenos-aires-in-four-days/
AllAboutLove wrote:Going through s/caps to sleuth locations and still haven't matched the location of these ones.
I think it is Argentina or Uruguay rather than Thailand or US based on number of roses (so RC prior to HTDs).

JoJo in building - aerial view
 16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 4e1522a8b73db39ff8dc560918ae39c1_zpsoxhgmp1d
lightened here by me
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Bc952e860269a53baaff394728036936
JoJo in building - 2 roses on table, Chase dipping JoJo - may have got first rose at RC.
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 273a5cc5-1cd7-4d2c-be63-33e3ecc3e30a
JoJo in dress in building - 3 roses on table
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 153b4e1e4d03d68975eeba47c20571c3_zpskiwurt3f
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 28, 2016 6:50 am

Thanks for the clarification AAL. 

The shape of the guys head and back on the stairs seems to be Jordan also.

I wonder why they are in some sort of back alley to make out though  giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Sat May 28, 2016 7:39 am

Forgive me if I'm wrong - but if I recall correctly (I think I read it in the discussion (no spoiler thread), that bachette and bach aus finished filming around the same time.

Now I haven't sleuthed anything for Bach AU, but I did read an article about the finale possibly being in Thailand (sleuthers of Bach AU, is this correct?). As the same production company now runs both shows, it would make total sense for them to cut costs and film both FD and Finales in the same location. So I am all for the FD - F1 to be in Thailand!
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 28, 2016 10:10 am

So I am trying to figure out if Argentina is the F8 to F6 episode or the F6 to F4 episode because either would put three roses on the table. If it's F6 to F4, then there would only be one rose on a date; but if it's F8 to F6, there would be roses on a GD, a one-on-one (which looks like Jordan) and a two-on-one. Which still leaves three roses to give out.

That said, I think the blue dress that JoJo is wearing in the dipping picture is the same one that she's crying hysterically in from the promo (the blue one). So I think something big must go down during that RC.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat May 28, 2016 11:48 am

kimberlyg wrote:So I am trying to figure out if Argentina is the F8 to F6 episode or the F6 to F4 episode because either would put three roses on the table.  If it's F6 to F4, then there would only be one rose on a date; but if it's F8 to F6, there would be roses on a GD, a one-on-one (which looks like Jordan) and a two-on-one.  Which still leaves three roses to give out.

That said, I think the blue dress that JoJo is wearing in the dipping picture is the same one that she's crying hysterically in from the promo (the blue one).  So I think something big must go down during that RC.
The dress in the crying scene is the same colour, but is totally different.  The one above is a halter top with sparkles along the top.  The one in the airplane hangar has shoulder straps and plunges in a very deep V. (She loves to show her boobs off).
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Nice job on the watch and RC location @AllAboutLove ! I thought it was Chase just because of the hair. Jordan's top is much longer and we've seen it flop around. I'm ignoring scruff because after awhile it all looks the same! Great to have it confirmed with solid proof!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 28, 2016 4:03 pm

This is my fave thread ! You guys rock! thumbsup

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat May 28, 2016 5:05 pm

It's interesting that Jo has her F4-F3 RC in Argentina (Great job, @AllAboutLove). If the HTDs precede that RC and were in the US, then that's a heck of a distance to travel to let go of someone!

It's making me wonder if something happens in Argentina and she leaves a RC not handing out 3 roses. It might explain the Chase screencap of him dipping a seemingly sad JoJo with two visible roses still on the table...

If not that, then do HTDs happen at F5?

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer