SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 29, 2016 5:32 am

Ok - so I think I've found the location of JoJo and Robby's cliff jump.

Litta123's s/cap below

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 J_and_10

Source
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

I found these photos that were taken at Punta Ballena which is very near Casapueblo.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Cliff_10

Source
http://www.gettyimages.co.nz/detail/photo/uruguay-maldonado-punta-ballena-man-jumping-high-res-stock-photography/153352549

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Cliff_11
source
http://www.imgrum.net/media/1231527919214146009_2139933851

So I searched up Punta Ballena and found their tourist website and on the info page I found this

A small cliff on the Portezuelo side known as "el salto" (the jump) provides an excellent area for diving.

Source
http://www.puntaweb.com/cgi-bin/guia/zona.pl?url=0203000000&version=i

So it looks as though both Jordan and Robby had their single dates in Uruguay.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Sun May 29, 2016 8:25 am

That jumping cliff is a match, good job.
I'm still not 100% on that skyline but perhaps it'd just  me.

I wonder the  the temps were for these water activities? Brrr.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun May 29, 2016 9:11 am

@Katiebelle, way to go with the Uruguay port! I think that you might be correct. Thanks for entertaining my Miami detour.

To unspoiled posters: If that's the case, and we figured out that Uruguay isn't until episode 5, is this his first date or his second? If we also have him on a one-on-one in Argentina, then he would have dates in episode 5 then episode 7 (I'm guessing that the Argentina date is episode 7 since an episode 5 and then episode 6 1:1 would be overkill), like Josh M did. His "I'm falling in love with you" to Jo in the table cap would fit with a pre-HTD admission, like Chris S and Des.

ETA: If we can place the leather jacket conversation where she's fixing his hair, then we probably know that Jordan is with her through HTDs.

Hmm.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 29, 2016 9:26 am

Wait, is argentina episode 6 or 7?  I thought argentia was episode 6.

Which makes it that jordan had back to back 1on1 dates which never happens.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun May 29, 2016 9:43 am

nd4reality wrote:Wait, is argentina episode 6 or 7?  I thought argentia was episode 6.

Which makes it that jordan had back to back 1on1 dates which never happens.

I'm guessing that they're in Argentina 6 and 7 in order for the timeline to make sense. I agree with you as noted in my post that Jordan having back-to-back 1:1s is uncommon. I remember 1:1's in episode 5 and then 7 (Josh, maybe Catherine). Plus, we have the F4-F3 rose ceremony (from @AllAboutLove's post in Argentina), so they're in Argentina for two episodes, I'm guessing, or we have something off.

We'll figure it out--that's the fun of this section! The puzzle unpacks slowly.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 29, 2016 10:19 am

I concur with you, veg_out. I'm inclined to think two episodes in Argentina, but I guess it could be two in Uruguay. No matter what, I can't see flying back to the States from SA (unless they needed a plane connection, but wow, how exhausting!!).

The number of people we've confirmed in Uruguay, indicates Episode 5 takes place there. @AllAboutLove gave a nice summary of it somewhere (sorry, I've looked around and can't fine it. There were lot's of contributors to coming up with who's in Uruguay, with big help from @Lost17 counting heads on the sand truck). I believe there were 11 guys in total (9 on truck and so 2 on 1-1s), which corresponds to typical Epi 5 numbers.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 29, 2016 10:28 am

Argentina could either be the episode right before HTDs or the one before that based on the three roses.  But if Jordan has a one-on-one in episode 5 in Uruguay, he probably doesn't have one in the next episode, so Argentina would then more likely be in the episode before HTDs.

Unless they end up doing two weeks in Argentina.  There seem to be a lot of caps that come from there.  

Also good work on the Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania stuff finds!

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Great match Katie! yes Same rock so definitely Robby in Uruguay for a date.

So based on Robby in Uruguay, thinking the following based on timeline @Litta123 posted here for Episode 5:

GD - 9 men (sleuthed by @Lost17 here) on sand dunes (sleuthed by @Katiebelle here) Robby & Jordan missing (so 11 men total)
1on1 - Robby in Uruguay jumping in water (sleuthed by @Katiebelle here)
1on1 - Jordan since not on GD (speculated/sleuthed by @Katiebelle here)

Maybe we can figure out in Jordan's thread which s/caps of his may be his 1on1 Uruguay date?  :detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 29, 2016 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Nice recap @AllAboutLove and thanks for that! Such great work going on in here with everyone contributing something! 15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun May 29, 2016 5:11 pm

I believe I can confirm the resort from this sc of umngirl's (pg 29 this thread) of the plane used in date in Litta's sc below. 
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Image27
my sc from umngirl's sc
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Image26
my sc from Litta's sc

The sc with plane is the back of the Lafayette Chateau I believe  which is part of the Nemacolin Resort in Farmington, PA. This is the location of the cocktail party where Jordan(?) is kissing JoJo against the wall below. 
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Image31
http://www.nemacolin.com/experience/overview/
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Image30
my sc from Litta's sc

I think Jordan (?) and JoJo are in Nemacolin Tea Room and the guys are on the other side of the wall in the Lobby Bar as shown in the sc of part of the resort map. The carpet and drapes appear to be the same as well as the chairs in the Lobby Bar. 
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Image32
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Image33
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Image10

I believe the sc by the fire is in Lafayette Gardens off of the tea room because JoJo appears to be wearing the same dress as in sc above. 
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Image35
my sc of Litta's sc

I think this resort and/or surrounding area are the locations of the dates like Alex's horse/cabin , Luke's hot tub/robes and maybe even Chase's mountain sc if that is not Colorado. I'll try to match up other sc's to other buildings at the resort tonight but have to run out now. If someone else has time to compare that would be great too.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 29, 2016 5:56 pm

^^Great work, Rhonda!

Well, well, well...I think I've got something juicy! I went back to the preview to see if I could get better caps of the shoreline on Jordan & JoJo's boat date (more on that later). I decided to go through the whole thing to see if I missed something. Yep, I sure did. (ETA: All my scs in this post)

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 298c41be-a193-4fa8-9aec-6cbabc015d93

Initially when I took this cap, I thought it was a distraught JoJo...ala Ashley Hebert who we saw crying and moping in bed after Bentley left (or Jillian because Ed). I didn't think anything of it...other than maybe a guy leaves. Um, no...not moping, not crying. I don't think JoJo pulls a Kaitlyn...at least to take it as far, but perhaps this is what instigated her crying to the boys in what appears to be a morning scene in a hotel. Much to sleuth...I know @Katiebelle sluethed the location of the hotel here (scroll down the page). Then again, JoJo's crying to the boys might be something else because I think there are still too many guys in the morning scene for it to be in episode 7. Not sure at the moment...

So, WHO IS HE????? I'm thinking Robby because of the hairline. Anyway, it's got to be one of the guys who made it to Buenos Aires.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 Ff087bf2-7831-4d02-8bcf-c610c57594ec

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 722fb12b-66be-4371-a83e-59e1755495f4

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 B0d14146-7468-4f8c-a8c5-175bee304f2b

Oh JoJo, whhyyyyyyy????

Last edited by Litta123 on Sun May 29, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 30 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 29, 2016 5:58 pm

^^Is that why we see Robby running down that hall in his underwear coming out of that room? :thud

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer