SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 48 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:48 pm

It makes total complete sense that this would be the upset when Chad comes backs. The only things are: this looks like a hotel to me because of number of doors in a row and of course the key swipe thing on the door and the place the guys stayed in PA was an individual residence.

So, I've looked high and low for these halls, railing, and doors at the dif buildings with accommodations at Nemacolin and I could not come up with a match. That said—it does not mean it is not there because I never found Pete's Cabin (Alex's date) but am very relieved TPTB did not move everything around in that other place! That long dining room table—yikes. Hugesmile

I next assumed it had to do with mag article. Is it about her or about Jordan? And the guys' expressions, in the room where she's gathered them explaining that she doesn't want to hurt anyone (I think that's what she said) seem a little cool toward JoJo to me. But we do see Jordan comfort her so.... I'm not sure what is going on. Anyway, I assumed then that this place was in Uruguay and only went on a half-hearted search of some hotels in Montevideo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 48 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Nemacolin has an older architecture VS what we see in those SCs,which are highly modern, could that be at np their next stop i.e. Uruguay?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:33 am

Ok, I do not know how to make a SC, but I noticed something in last week's previews. When Jojo is standing in hallway and Alex is pounding on a door, Jojo is holding what I think is the magazine rolled up tight. Then in the clip where she is embracing Jordan in the room and he is rubbing her in a consoling way, you can get a glimpse of the rolled up magazine behind Jordans back. She must be holding it in her right hand because at one point her left hand is visible and there is no magazine showing. Combine this with a previous clip of Jojo wearing the same grey sweater walking down a hallway with the magazine in her hand. I believe all 3 clips are related to the article (and nothing to do with Chad). I am going to guess that when we hear "there's a reason for you to be worried" from her to the guys that it is part of a bigger sentence or meaning. She was seen in 2 clips in white dress (what she wore on 1 on 1 with Jordan) 1) crying and saying "I hate him" and 2) "i would hate for any of them to walk away without knowing the truth". Again I think it all has to do with her ex Chad and not the contestant Chad. I think she got home fromher 1 on 1 with Jordan and tptb dropped the magazine on her lap, she got upset, got out of dress and into sweater, went to talk to the men, Jordan wasnt there so she went to his room, but maybe he was in the shower or something, hence the pounding, then the scene where she is embracing Jordan with magazine rolled up (which to me kind of looks like it takes place in a hallway and not in an actual hotel room because of the layout of the room was multiple doors and not visible furnature?). Anyway, that is my guess.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:05 am

Yes Mia. You are fantastic at explaining the detail without anything getting lost. I admire this!

I agree it appears to be a hallway with Jo and Jordan. I see a back pack on the floor. I wonder why Jordan (I assume it's his) has his back pack out?
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:41 am

rhondam wrote:Yes Mia. You are fantastic at explaining the detail without anything getting lost. I admire this!

I agree it appears to be a hallway with Jo and Jordan. I see a back pack on the floor. I wonder why Jordan (I assume it's his) has his back pack out?

They bring cloth for changing (Swimming at day, dinner at night) so maybe thats why his back pack is out ??? !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:30 am

True Emila, I just thought it was way later than that because JoJo already changed out of her date clothes. Oh well, we'll know soon.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:07 am

aviej wrote:Haha! Luke as gentlemanly as he is, I think he may be a bit to MUSH (see what I did there, laugh out loud) for JoJo. While JoJo wants an emotional guy, I'm afraid he's too emotional so he may not be so much fun to be around as he's the more sensitive, serious type. Don't get me wrong he's a great guy, but I just don't see it. On the other hand, the way JoJo and Jordan talk, OMG, it's like they knew each other for years. It's just an easiness and high comfort level with these two, especially chemistry as well, so I just don't see Luke as F1. Don't get me wrong, I'm still rooting for my guy Chase, but she's eventually going to get bored with Luke. 

On another note, not sure if this was discussed already. With regard to the rumor article that JoJo was spotted with in a SC, I know we got a close up of the magazine in her hand. But did we get a close up of the magazine table when she is sobbing "I hate him"?  Is it the same magazine in her hand?
Bringing this back to SC thread to discuss @aviej:

Unfortunately, she is holding the tabloid folded in, so I can't make out the cover.
Here is the cover of the tabloid on the table: (I flipped it/I tried)
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 48 Jotabl10
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:54 am

rhondam wrote:True Emila, I just thought it was way later than that because JoJo already changed out of her date clothes. Oh well, we'll know soon.

This is interesting Rhon. Alex was beating down a door but that door did not look like a typical room door to me. Did it for you all? MIA speculated I think that it may be a shower door but it does not look like that either.

Maybe it's time to locate hotels in Uruguay and see what sort of rooms, doors and hallways they have there. After nemacolin it's in to sleuthing the next lodgings giggling

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:09 am

I think the door that Alex bangs on is a regular hotel room door as there is the device to swipe your keycard to enter. Plus there's a peep hole.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 am

aviej wrote:I think the door that Alex bangs on is a regular hotel room door as there is the device to swipe your keycard to enter. Plus there's a peep hole.

Ok thanks. It looked like a service door but what you said makes sense.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:11 am

nd4reality wrote:
rhondam wrote:True Emila, I just thought it was way later than that because JoJo already changed out of her date clothes. Oh well, we'll know soon.

This is interesting Rhon. Alex was beating down a door but that door did not look like a typical room door to me. Did it for you all? MIA speculated I think that it may be a shower door but it does not look like that either.

Maybe it's time to locate hotels in Uruguay and see what sort of rooms, doors and hallways they have there. After nemacolin it's in to sleuthing the next lodgings giggling

If somebody here has purchased that particular magazine edition, perhaps they can tell us what the back cover looks like. It is the back cover that we can see in the SC of Jo walking down hallway in grey sweater with magazine folded in half. You can see the different colors (purple IIRC).

When Jo is in grey sweater speaking to group of guys, it looks like she is in full makeup (as opposed to someone who took a shower). My theory is this: After getting the magazine news (after Jordan's date and while still wearing white dress), Jo quickly changes from white dress to grey sweater outfit. We don't know what tptb are whispering in her ear at this point to get her emotionally worked up. Obviously she is upset by what her ex wrote in the article, but they may have also played up the "What are the men going to think about this?" aspect for even more drama. She chooses to go to the guys' room with magazine in hand. We don't see Jordan in the room. She talks to guys (with or without Jordan in room).

My guess is that Jordan was not present when she talked to the rest of the guys. Why not? Either tptb swept him aside with some sort of production excuse, just to create drama. Why do I say this? 1) Looks to me like when they do meet up, they are standing in a hallway with a backpack on floor. It is as if Jordan had never actually gotten back to his room prior to this time. Why? See my reason above.

I think that this meeting takes place after she speaks to the others because of the rolled magazine in her hand. On the way TO the guys, the magazine is folded. In the hallway with Alex and then while embracing Jordan, the magazine is rolled. Just seems logical that those 2 times (Alex pounding and Jordan embrace) are within a certain time of each other (as opposed to before she speaks to the group of guys). Make sense? So, again, why the need to pound on Jordan's door with such angst? Did a production person suggest to Jo that Jordan is/will be very upset by article, etc? Drama creation?

Also, we see a SC of Jo in grey sweater and Robby in jeans, standing and kissing in front of a clock tower. Has anyone identified that clock as being in Uruguay or BA? If it is in Uruguay (where the magazine debacle occurs), then perhaps Jordan is not the only man the Jo sought out/was comforted by after the magazine revelation. In fact, it appears that Jo is seeking out Jordan (pounding on door), but that Jordan just happens upon her in the hallway (with backpack), whereas it would appear that Robby actually made an effort to take Jo aside, or JO made an effort to take Robby aside, for SQT in the grey sweater. If it is very unusual for the lead to wear the same clothes (in this case, the grey sweater) on multiple days, I would deduce that the Robby kiss in front of clock takes place that evening after the magazine discussion. Proving once again, that Robby and Jo have a deeper connection than what they have aired for us.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:28 pm

Oh my gosh Mia—you are good!! clapping!

I never noticed Jo's make-up at all but you are right—it would be right after her date with Jordan. I think her bare feet made me assume she was in a nightie and it was late late at night. laugh out loud  I bet she even threw the grey sweater on OVER the white dress. It also makes sense to me now why she is sobbing so hard in ITM in the white dress that she had on during her date with Jordan. I wondered what he could've done/said to make her cry that hard. Fact is, it was highly likely her ex-Chad.

I agree about the backpack....tptb probably pulled Jordan aside immediately for his final interview about the date. What if Jo went to the guys and said, "I need to talk to y'all" and Alex said, Jordan's not here yet." So they went and pounded on Jordan's door for him to come to "the meeting". The pounding with angst might just be Alex and his need to prove that he is a tough guy in front of Jo.  giggling

The clock tower is Torre Monumental in the Plaza Fuerza in Buenos Aires sleuthed by Lost or KatieBell, I believe. I agree to wear the same outfit is unheard of (I think) but if she just wanted something to slip over her dress, she might've just grabbed that.

Last edited by rhondam on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer