SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 10 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:54 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
ElonM wrote:Is anyone watching temptation island?

I'm watching it, @ElonM. I'm glad they brought it back. I always enjoying watching it and wondering who would stay together at the end.

Based on what I have seen, I think Javen and Shari is the only couple that stayed together and likely got engaged at the end.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 10 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:52 pm

I watched the show a bit late and was surprised to enjoy it. It wasn’t as sleazy as I thought it’d be given the premise. 

Evan's no prize but I thought Kaci was crazy for trying to hold onto him. If you’re together that long and he’s not ready to propose then he’s just not that into you, IMO. 

I didn’t particularly like John although didn’t like that Kady told him he wouldn’t be a good dad and wasn’t manly. I wasn’t surprised that she and Johnny didn’t work out given where they live. 

Karl and Nicole seemed like a bad match from the beginning so not surprised by how it ended. She was very cold at the end. 

I liked Javon & Shari more on the island than off. A $300, 000 wedding, really? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:25 pm

albean99 wrote:BI watched the show a bit late and was surprised to enjoy it. It wasn’t as sleazy as I thought it’d be given the premise. 

Evan's no prize but I thought Kaci was crazy for trying to hold onto him. If you’re together that long and he’s not ready to propose then he’s just not that into you, IMO. 

I didn’t particularly like John although didn’t like that Kady told him he wouldn’t be a good dad and wasn’t manly. I wasn’t surprised that she and Johnny didn’t work out given where they live. 

Karl and Nicole seemed like a bad match from the beginning so not surprised by how it ended. She was very cold at the end. 

I liked Javon & Shari more on the island than off. A $300, 000 wedding, really? Rolling Eyes

I didn't realize re the bolded that Kady lived in Dallas and Johnny lives in NYC. I really liked them together and I guess they will remain friends. I was hoping they would make it. sad

I saw TPTB said they will be airing Season #2 shortly. They mentioned it will be only on a certain USA Network and I hope that means it will still be shown on the same channel for me that it was this last time. :fingersarecrossed I thought this show was on before but obviously not.

I can't imagine couples going on the show but if you are not meant to be together, may as well find out. They must have been paid very well for their effort. Kady is starting a business, Nicole bought a new place, Kaci is moving to LA and Shari is having a pricey wedding.

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:43 am

For all interested Aussie viewers, Ch 9 just dumped the full first season of Survival of the Fittest on 9Now here: https://www.9now.com.au/survival-of-the-fittest/season-1 That's "fittest" in the UK sense (i.e. HOT laugh out loud)

I'm only up to episode 2 but really enjoying it so far! It's made by the Love Island UK crew and has a very similar style, but instead of being couple v couple it's boys v girls so there's a mates-before-dates element.

They still get to hook up with members of the other team but the dynamic is completely different and when a new person comes in it's less a case of "oh no here's a threat" and more a case of "yay a new team member!"

Looks like it was filmed shortly before the last season of Love Island because Dani's on it?!  She goes out in ep 1 with an injury so presumably the producers recycled her for Love Island - a blessing in disguise for her!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:05 pm

@Bobette Survival of the Fittest was filmed in February 2018. I really enjoyed it, but it got cancelled after the first season.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:16 pm

Louise wrote:@Bobette Survival of the Fittest was filmed in February 2018. I really enjoyed it, but it got cancelled after the first season.

Thanks @Louise.  So that was before Love Island, yes?  No one recognised Dani (although she was pretty quick to drop her Dad's name. laugh out loud).  Pretty fortunate shoulder injury for her in the long run IMO. Funny how life works like that sometimes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:05 am

Bobette wrote:
Louise wrote:@Bobette Survival of the Fittest was filmed in February 2018. I really enjoyed it, but it got cancelled after the first season.

Thanks @Louise.  So that was before Love Island, yes?  No one recognised Dani (although she was pretty quick to drop her Dad's name. laugh out loud).  Pretty fortunate shoulder injury for her in the long run IMO.  Funny how life works like that sometimes.

Yes, that was before Love Island. However, it was never mentioned on Love Island or if it was, it wasn't shown.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:58 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:15 pm

@Bobette Sophie is on their Twitter header. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Sophie is on their Twitter header. dizzy

Yes she hosts the show @GuardianAngel - she went straight from Bachelorette to Love Island (did some fast legal footwork to get out of her Ch 10 contract from all reports).  She actually makes a really good host IMO - funny and compassionate.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed May 08, 2019 11:11 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 12, 2019 4:09 pm

For my Canadian friends! Yay!!! I'm thrilled!! I just saw an ad before the hockey game. I obviously missed their tweet. I had no idea. This is so much fun. I went to a couple of live shows. Great times!

https://twitter.com/CBCbattle

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach