SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 15 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by suzq Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:52 pm

A new dating show from Kinetic Content (Production company for Married at First Sight) starts on Netflix on Feb. 13. It is hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 15 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by leavers Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:39 am

suzq wrote:A new dating show from Kinetic Content (Production company for Married at First Sight) starts on Netflix on Feb. 13.  It is hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey.

I'm watching this (Love is Blind) right now! On Ep 5... anyone else? Any opinions on the couples?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 pm

I haven't watched. Here is a little more info on the show.

https://www.glamour.com/story/love-is-blind-netflix-review

I'm searching this whole forum and I can't find the name of the show that's similar to this. Help! What was the name of the show where the "lead" was behind a screen, one week was female the next week was male. The contestants only got to speak to them and answer questions but didn't see them until the end when they were chosen. I know there are threads because we were discussing it weekly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:30 pm

@GuardianAngel Are you talking about the Proposal with Jesse Palmer (Bachelor #5)?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:36 pm

@Sprite yes! The Proposal! It didn't sound familiar when I was looking at the threads and the last post was 8/2018 I thought it was more recent than that so I didn't go into the thread. Drove me nuts all day. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 pm

I think the difference on The Proposal was that at least one the participants knew what the other looked like. Here they both don't know.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:48 pm

I'm enjoying Love Is Blind. I hope at least a few couples got married and are still together.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:59 pm

It's looking like there is one couple still together (the most likely couple) and there is another couple that if not still together, are still very friendly (one that would be a lot less likely based on the show but they definitely still hang out!). Dont' want to spoil it though.  It was filmed in late 2018! So still being together is a pretty big achievement imo
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:23 am

@leavers. Please feel free to spoil. I always want to know spoilers. I think it has to be really hard to keep their lives private for that long.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:49 am

ok, so according to IG sleuthing, it looks like Lauren and Cameron are very much still together. And it looks as though Barnett and Amber are either still together, or still part of each other's lives in some way.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:48 am

I just watched all the episodes of Love Is Blind that have been done so far. I like everyone but Jessica of course they have to leave someone in that drives you nuts and make you feel sorry for Mark. I found this article and it is very interesting. They had more couples that got engaged then they actually showed.

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/14/love-is-blind-netflix-dating-show-creator-what-you-didnt-see/?

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:16 am

@leavers. Thanks for the info! If they had more couples get engaged, why didn't they show those couples as well?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach