SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 17 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by Brill Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:06 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How many epi's are left? Should I create a separate thread?

5 episodes are left. The next 4 are being released this Thursday 2/20 and then the finale is next Thursday 2/27. It was a 10 episode season that they spread out over 3 weeks.

It's up to you GA but they did say there will be another Love Is Blind coming. :yes:

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 17 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:06 pm

Ok here is a separate thread to discuss Love is Blind!

Love Is Blind

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:47 pm

Netflix is bringing out another Reality Show called "Too Hot To Handle", starting April 17th.  

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/80241027

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:11 pm

Gee no one is watching Love Island? It is filmed in Las Vegas.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:48 pm

Brill wrote:Gee no one is watching Love Island?  It is filmed in Las Vegas.  

I am watching it! handwave
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:15 pm

whit90 wrote:

Great someone to talk to about it. My favorites are Johnny and Cely. It should be cute between them tonight!!

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Great someone to talk to about it.  My favorites are Johnny and Cely.  It should be cute between them tonight!!

Yes I like them too just didn’t like what he did to Cely with the girl Mercedes. I also like Kirsten think she is gorgeous plus I think that Jaleb and Justine have a great chance after the show ends. I am tired of Carrighton he just gives me bad vibes.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:25 am

whit90 wrote:
Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Great someone to talk to about it.  My favorites are Johnny and Cely.  It should be cute between them tonight!!

Yes I like them too just didn’t like what he did to Cely with the girl Mercedes. I also like Kirsten think she is gorgeous plus I think that Jaleb and Justine have a great chance after the show ends. I am tired of Carrighton he just gives me bad vibes.

I agree that Johnny should have kicked that girl to the curb right off the bat. Talk about an aggressive woman, I think he got caught up in it, she did say to the other women that he kept talking about Cely. Anyway hopefully all is well from now on. I loved what they did for Cely last night. How cute was that!!
I felt bad for Lauren last night, she can do better then Carrington. Caleb and Justine are cute together. I wonder if down the road we will hear how Mackenzie and Connor are doing? She is so insecure, I can't imagine how she'd be out in the real world, especially with distance between them.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:30 pm

I’m watching too! 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:

I’m watching too! 😊

Yahoo!!! One more to our little group!

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I agree that Johnny should have kicked that girl to the curb right off the bat.  Talk about an aggressive woman, I think he got caught up in it, she did say to the other women that he kept talking about Cely.  Anyway hopefully all is well from now on.  I loved what they did for Cely last night.  How cute was that!!
I felt bad for Lauren last night, she can do better then Carrington.   Caleb and Justine are cute together.  I wonder if down the road we will hear how Mackenzie and Connor are doing?  She is so insecure, I can't imagine how she'd be out in the real world, especially with distance between them.

It was very sweet what Jonny did for Cely it will be interesting what will happen to them after the show. I can not stand Carrington and I really do not see why the girls are so crazy about him. As far as Connor there was a pic. of him at the airport going to see Mackenzie .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:27 pm

whit90 wrote:
Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I agree that Johnny should have kicked that girl to the curb right off the bat.  Talk about an aggressive woman, I think he got caught up in it, she did say to the other women that he kept talking about Cely.  Anyway hopefully all is well from now on.  I loved what they did for Cely last night.  How cute was that!!
I felt bad for Lauren last night, she can do better then Carrington.   Caleb and Justine are cute together.  I wonder if down the road we will hear how Mackenzie and Connor are doing?  She is so insecure, I can't imagine how she'd be out in the real world, especially with distance between them.

It was very sweet what Jonny did for Cely it will be interesting what will happen to them after the show. I can not stand Carrington and I really do not see why the girls are so crazy about him. As far as Connor there was a pic. of him at the airport going to see Mackenzie .

Interesting.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach