SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HBOMax - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 19 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by suzq Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:36 am

Anyone watching Too Hot to Handle?

suzq

Back to top Go down

HBOMax - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 19 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:58 am

I have not heard of it. What is the show about?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:11 pm

chasus71 wrote:I have not heard of it. What is the show about?

the show revolves around 10 adults - all of whom primarily engage in meaningless flings and are unable to form long-lasting relationships - who are placed together in a house for four weeks and must go through various workshops, all while being forbidden from any kissing, sexual contact or self-gratification. The contestants start with a $100,000 grand prize that gets reduced any time a rule is broken. on Netflix

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:22 am

I see Simon Cowell has been advertising that Canada's Got Talent is coming to Canada!!! That should be interesting. We have lots of very talented people!

HBOMax - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:11 pm

@Brill thanks for the reminder. I remember seeing a commercial about that but then forgot.

Oh my gosh, they start production in the fall in Niagara Falls, Ontario but are requesting applicants now. yes

The reality competition is part of Citytv’s newly announced 2021/22 lineup and begins production this fall in Niagara Falls, Ont., with the premiere set for next spring.
https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/06/08/canadas-got-talent-returning-to-citytv-with-simon-cowell-as-part-of-2021-22-lineup/

Info on how to apply,

https://www.narcity.com/canadas-got-talent-is-making-a-comeback--heres-how-to-apply

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:07 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:59 pm

@frajosfanofchris thanks for posting. That looks good in a twisted way. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:26 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:13 am

This looks kind of interesting however, not Interesting enough for ME to pay and subscribe to HBOMAX.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:26 pm

https://twitter.com/JoeMillFOX/status/1456030055109468162?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:27 pm

That's a blast from the past! laugh out loud The narrator is hilarious.

I'm not sure if I get Fox or if it will even be airing in Canada but I would watch it.

I wonder who these guys are?

HBOMax - Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 19 Captu596

https://twitter.com/JoeMillFOX/status/1456030055109468162?s=20

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:22 pm

@GuardianAngel I watched the first and I will be watching this one. I was wondering how they could do a reboot. That is clever.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach