SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Fri May 27, 2016 9:50 pm

mercieme wrote:@HEA...I read the sleuthing being done by the unspoiled & they have speculated based on screencaps that Luke had a HTD. I think they used the horse riding screencaps to decide that it was Luke's HTD but I don't know if those screencaps are really for Luke's HTD.

JC or Grace may know if the Luke's HTDs are indeed included in the screencaps.

Yes, that's Luke's HTD imo.

The SC of Robby in a bathing suit has not been sleuthed to Uruguay or Phuket. Katiebelle said it may have been to cold in Uruguay and I did see some people with wetsuits, if he had the seal date in Uruguay, so I'm not positive that it's from there.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 10:16 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@HEA...I read the sleuthing being done by the unspoiled & they have speculated based on screencaps that Luke had a HTD. I think they used the horse riding screencaps to decide that it was Luke's HTD but I don't know if those screencaps are really for Luke's HTD.

JC or Grace may know if the Luke's HTDs are indeed included in the screencaps.

Yes, that's Luke's HTD imo.

The SC of Robby in a bathing suit has not been sleuthed to Uruguay or Phuket. Katiebelle said it may have been to cold in Uruguay and I did see some people with wetsuits, if he had the seal date in Uruguay, so I'm not positive that it's from there.

I think the segment with jojo and luke on the bench is his HTD. She is wearing the boots he offered her? Plus this is generally the kind of setting they use for HTD right?

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1612
this scap above was done by myself HEA directly from recorded TV and used on MY PC using snipping tool.

Last edited by HEA on Sat May 28, 2016 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 27, 2016 11:42 pm

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Great find JC...wow...2 roses on that podium. Do we know what episode this is & if Chase already has a rose in that screencap of him dipping her?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Is there an episode seven group date? There might be a group date rose, a two on one rose (Chase's) and then two more for home towns? When is Chase's two on one?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 27, 2016 11:56 pm

This is a stupid question, but where is the podium with the roses in that cap? All I see are the decorative columns/planters.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 87b72b10 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 86669110 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 12:00 am

umngirl wrote:This is a stupid question, but where is the podium with the roses in that cap? All I see are the decorative columns/planters.

I am with you  giggling......i was going bananas at first but look to the right of JC's screencap, and you will see a small column about the same level as Jojo's head and the roses are there. I have read from the unspoiled section that there are 3 roses meanwhile i only see 2 roses laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 12:01 am

And it appears there are 3 roses on that pedestal. Source--our screen caps thread. source
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 153b4e1e4d03d68975eeba47c20571c3_zpskiwurt3f

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 12:05 am

Thanks Kasha. I saw the roses in that SC. I just couldn't see them in the dipping SC. I thought I was just blind. Lol

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 87b72b10 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 86669110 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 28, 2016 12:05 am

This was the epi 7 RC.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 12:17 am

julychild wrote:This was the epi 7 RC.

I am assuming just before HTD? So does it mean one of the guys already got a rose either on SQT or SD already prior to 3 roses remaining? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 12:20 am

mercieme wrote:
julychild wrote:This was the epi 7 RC.

I am assuming just before HTD? So does it mean one of the guys already got a rose either on SQT or SD already prior to 3 roses remaining? Thanks.

Usually the lead hands out a rose on the GD that week. The other three roses are then usually given at the RC.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear