SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 28, 2016 9:51 pm

In one of the previews, we see Jordan and JoJo laughing and JoJo says to production "did you lie to me?!" It could totally be unrelated, but it would be pretty hilarious if JoJo had no idea she and Jordan were about to swim with a thousand seals laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Seals swimming, departing from Punta del Estes is not far. Here's a map.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Image10

Also, if they are in Punta del Estes at all they should pay a visit to "La Mano"

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Image13

Source: Google

And Punta Ballena has a very well known hotel called Casapueblo that I'm guessing the night portion of the date will be at.

http://www.clubhotelcasapueblo.com

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 87b72b10 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 86669110 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I found the same princess yacht yesterday I believe. It's a uraguay tour. I can't pull it up right now. Maybe later?

Here it is!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p324-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Thanks. I apologize for that rudeness of not being able to pull it up and I appreciate you doing it for me. Those princess yachts are fairly common(I should be so lucky to own one!), so I would imagine it could be rented and then toured in a lot of places, but I agree it's a Uraguay tour. I found it for Punta Del Este tours.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 10:02 pm

sorry but did you guys figure it out when?
she looks ot have a red glitter dress

VINE - [url=https://vine.co/v/iVubv2QpvzB]https://vine.co/v/iVubv2Qpvz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 10:03 pm

^That's at the mansion. Next week's RC I believe.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 87b72b10 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 86669110 teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 10:04 pm

umngirl wrote:^That's at the mansion. Next week's RC I believe.

thanks Smiley

Fleiss posted a tweet 2 hours ago saying that next monday is crazy

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thanks. I apologize for that rudeness of not being able to pull it up and I appreciate you doing it for me. Those princess yachts are fairly common(I should be so lucky to own one!), so I would imagine it could be rented and then toured in a lot of places, but I agree it's a Uraguay tour. I found it for Punta Del Este tours.

Thanks Kash. We were trying to conclusively identify the location of Robby's date. Between your link for the Yacht and the aerial view of Isla de Lobos, I think we can say that Jordan got the swimming with Seals date. Umn's photo looks similar to the Jojo/Robby cliff jumping scene, which (to me) satisfies that the date was in Uruguay.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 10:24 pm

No offense, but it really would be no harder for JoJo to get her nails done in South America than in the US or Thailand. The many South American women I know are very beauty and style conscious. And as other mentioned production could have painted her nails and have it dry while she was filming ITMs anywhere. 

Otherwise I am sleuthing worthless.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 10:27 pm

umngirl wrote:How do we feel about the jumping with Robby being at Punta Ballena? I think the rock coloring could fit. It's right down the road from Punta del Estes

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Image12

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Image11

Source: Google

And someone jumping from those cliffs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDq21GUShn0

And further proof I think the Robby jumping is in Punta Ballena. This SC shows Casapueblo in the background.
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Image14
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p24-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion
Litta's SC

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 10:40 pm

I think umngirl's screen caps are a likely match for the screen caps where Jojo and Robby are jumping off the cliff.

In addition the dark color of the water in that screen cap of Jojo and Robby jumping off the cliff is why I don't think that scene is from anywhere in Thailand (regardless of nail polish color). The colors of the beach water in Thailand from google search are of a bluish green hue....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 10:52 pm

The makeup artist or hairstylist who travels with them does her nails I'm pretty sure. It would be easy enough for them to repaint her nails while getting her ready for a date.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear