SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:The seams are missing on his back too. I really think these are 2 different suits.

The back?

Would a seam just end at a point, or does it go all the way down? I know they have all sorts of weird ways of making these new styles.

Forgot to say, great catch!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Good catch grace. Two differnt suits.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:18 pm

It is definitely two different suits. Good catch who ever caught that. yes
I went up to look at my DH's suits. Some suits have the seam run under the arm with no seam showing at 2 o'clock and some of this suits have that seam at 2'clock.  Go figure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:28 pm

Seems like she's with Jordan now, but I'm no longer sure that she left the FRC engaged to Jordan. HEA and JC may be right about her walking off into the sunset with no one.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Great job Grace  yes ....I applaud you for continuing to sleuth this out....I kinda gave up with all the SM clues for Jordan as F1. But it will be interesting if what HEA & JC speculated is how the FRC ended....I will be so thrilled for Jojo if she didn't get engaged & just dating Jordan post show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:54 pm

I agree. 
I hate to see women treated badly. I don't care if she thinks he is the one. I don't like him. IMO she can do so much better. And I hate the idea they have to hurry and get engaged tv show or not.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:11 pm

grace8136 wrote:Seems like she's with Jordan now, but I'm no longer sure that she left the FRC engaged to Jordan. HEA and JC may be right about her walking off into the sunset with no one.

Since the seriously crying shots are the ones matched to Jordan, maybe all the crying was because she stopped his proposal and said she wanted to just date? Another angle to explore.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:12 pm

You guys are great!! :claphands The sleuthing is amazing!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:47 pm

RS just posted some picture on Twitter. Not sure if I am allowed to post RS stuff here. Supposedly that is Jordan's Raya profile picture.

He said "Just got this email 18 minutes ago.  Kaboom.  #FactCheckMyAss"

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 ClmRHEEVEAA9d1V

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve

ETA....this was being discussed in Jordan's thread and I did not realize it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:57 pm

This is all being discussed in Jordan's thread for more discussion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:12 pm

fantastic catch Grace with the suit!!  thumbsup

with one blue she is holding both hands and her hair are on her back and on the other one her hair are on the front and holding one hand  IMO

I also notice a couple of things.

the first segment at sunset you see only one fishboat, then when she walks, you can see 4 of them. the sand is wet. and she is wearing this bracelet IMO

Both suit are different quality. One looks very well done (you can see at the shoulder, it fit perfectly) and the other one (car) pants and top do not match, pants is darker I think like dark grey. IMO

In one she has her hair on her back, and on some other her hair are in front. IMO

You can also see different time with the ITM. When she cries hysterically her hair are more curly (with paper) but on another segment her hair are more straight.  IMO

in one segment she is wearing her shoes and I think waiting for her first arrival, sky is blue. and the other when she cries, sky is still blue. the last part she lost her shoes and it seems that the light is down, not sunset yet but definitely en of PM. IMO

They cut tons of segments I agree on this. IMO

---

What i find is that she spent a lot of time on the sunset segment. Fishboats do not appear within minutes. so my question is: why did she spent so much time what looks like alone and not with her F1 instead?

Sharing also this pic with shadows and her walking with her shoes in hand (which she has not at sunset). Not sure if it is or not pertinent but here you go.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 33310
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 2222210
teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 22210
My scaps from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:32 am

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Seems like she's with Jordan now, but I'm no longer sure that she left the FRC engaged to Jordan. HEA and JC may be right about her walking off into the sunset with no one.

Since the seriously crying shots are the ones matched to Jordan, maybe all the crying was because she stopped his proposal and said she wanted to just date? Another angle to explore.

She says, "I just said goodbye to a man that I love", and based on the suits/hands I think all those words were for Jordan, so unless she runs after him, she ends it alone. Now maybe the plan was to announce they are together at ATFR, but wouldn't it be hilarious if she doesn't acknowledge ever seeing him again after that day.  teamRoJo - The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 2498057887

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear