SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Fan Forum for Season 12 Bachelorette Joelle Fletcher.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo on GMA. She said she never talked to Ben, I'm assuming post show and now, because she said her first priority is her relationship with Lauren. Now that's what I call a mature and classy adult:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zH8gwnuSpk4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:A new Jojo pic to love on... :sprinklehearts

Source @tbrick2

Very pretty! I wonder if it is an "Old Hollywood" date. The hair and makeup look 50s to me.

Thank you LB!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Thread is now open. Fan Forum rules are the first thread of this category. Please read the Fan Forum rules, to familiarize yourself. Absolutely no negativity, no mentioning previous contestants in a negative manner and no comparison's of any previous contestants in a negative manner.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:03 pm

I like her hair, I want it.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:25 pm

She looks great in that 50s getup!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Photos of JoJo and James Taylor from a 1on1 date.

http://okmagazine.com/photos/is-he-the-one-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-spotted-making-out-with-contestant-see-the-steamy-photos/photo/1001410059/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Photos of JoJo and James Taylor from a 1on1 date.  

http://okmagazine.com/photos/is-he-the-one-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-spotted-making-out-with-contestant-see-the-steamy-photos/photo/1001410059/

Wow, they look really good together. Great pics. Thanks Mommy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 13m13 minutes ago
Nice wheels...
The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CebAzV5UkAEE7-N
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Her hair looks very pretty in that 50's style.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Thank you for the thread. I saw sweet in the okay pics not steamy, but she looked great in the 50s style.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 10:53 am

hi Jojo fans. I'm so excited for her season to start and I think it's going to be a great one. I really just want to sit back and enjoy and watch it all unfold. I'm totally optimistic going in that we'll get some great summer flirty fun with Jojo and her top guys and that she'll be great as a lead. I think I'll mostly be posting in here because I'm all about being a fan and focussing on the positives of this season. Smiley Bring on Jojo and her guys! Can't wait to see the guys bios come out and some media start up about the premiere, hopefully should be soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Alanna
Kashathediva
Linds911
Jolena
Maddy
mysthelma
Longhornfan
Lily
stuckinsc
provenceguy
bluwavz