SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lily Thu May 05, 2016 11:05 am

cheerleader this the most excited I've ever been about a season. I have no doubt that she'll carry a fun, romantic and exciting season. I can not wait to see the bachelors fall head over heels for her. She is quite the catch IMO :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 05, 2016 11:42 am

Oh yay! We are back in here again! I am so excited for May 23rd!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 05, 2016 12:08 pm

relaxing wrote:hi  Jojo fans. I'm so excited for her season to start and I think it's going to be a great one.   I really just want to sit back and enjoy and watch it all unfold.  I'm totally optimistic going in that we'll get some great summer flirty fun with Jojo and her top guys and that she'll be great as a lead.  I think I'll mostly be posting in here because I'm all about being a fan and focussing on the positives of this season. Smiley  Bring on Jojo and her guys!  Can't wait to see the guys bios come out and some media start up about the premiere, hopefully should be soon.

I will probably be hanging out here as well, since I too want to focus on the positives of this season. I like JoJo and am hoping for a season with less drama. Is that asking for too much?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu May 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Yeah she is going to rock it.....hope she finds her HEA

Last edited by mysthelma on Sat May 07, 2016 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49b  The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 07, 2016 2:21 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Chyf1vSUoAAqHT9
Mike Fleiss Verified account  ‏@fleissmeister · 12h12 hours ago
She looks happy to me...
#TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 1:30 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CiNFhWVUoAAoAHC
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
And she loves animals!!!
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 2:37 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CgWiF_yUAAA9ScU
Dreaming of love... #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 2:38 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CgXL1d2UEAA_ptl
Jojo's journey...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 2:39 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cg20JtcUcAE9QQ_
Nice azz!!!
#TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 2:43 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CinOyjGWEAA7Iae
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher · 7h7 hours ago
Guess who's back back back... Back again
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 2:46 am

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cin2aBbUkAA35n5
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher
Thank you for the fun @DancingABC! And can I just say.... @ErinAndrews you are everything

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 10:13 am

She looks gorgeous. So excited for it to get started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Alanna
Kashathediva
Linds911
Jolena
Maddy
mysthelma
Longhornfan
Lily
stuckinsc
provenceguy
bluwavz