SELECT CONTENT

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:26 am

FLChica wrote:James making out with a college girl in front of the Methodist church in C-Stat after a gig with Luke? Sounds about right. cantstopl  Maybe we'll get more pics from his big night out in Northgate. Poor guy knows JoJo is way out of his league. #therefortherightreasons
JT first worshipping BBJ and then tattling on him to Jo over the kicker card was one of the saddest, most pathetic things I've ever seen on this show. Jo's eyeroll and exasperation was so amazing and perfect once the topic of the tattling came out laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:32 am

Alanna wrote:
FLChica wrote:James making out with a college girl in front of the Methodist church in C-Stat after a gig with Luke? Sounds about right. cantstopl  Maybe we'll get more pics from his big night out in Northgate. Poor guy knows JoJo is way out of his league. #therefortherightreasons
JT first worshipping BBJ and then tattling on him to Jo over the kicker card was one of the saddest, most pathetic things I've ever seen on this show. Jo's eyeroll and exasperation was so amazing and perfect once the topic of the tattling came out laugh out loud
ITA, Alanna, and her descrpition in her blog was hilarious, too laugh out loud "Maybe James T. just felt very insecure and the argument was about poker. Men..." (paraphrasing here)
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:33 am

That tweeter also posted a video of James after someone tweeted that he could be lying about it being James in the photos because they weren't clear.
https://twitter.com/chrisriggins6/status/750560045541257216
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:59 am

traveler90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ITA, Alanna, and her descrpition in her blog was hilarious, too laugh out loud "Maybe James T. just felt very insecure and the argument was about poker. Men..." (paraphrasing here)

ITA agree with you both, her smirk/ eye roll and the " on that note" comment was funny, you could tell she was thinking this is so ridiculous, about a poker game that I wasn't even privy too...and just wanted to just bust out laughing with Jordan cause she would have much rather had spent it making out with her BBJ. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 am

Whaaaat??? I thought he was F1! :pout laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:56 am

Kissing in front of the church just means he got his blessing. He's probably seeing more action than he ever has since being on the show.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:04 am

Lol I think it's cute. A tad premature but cute nonetheless.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:09 am

Luke keeps inviting James T. to play at his gigs and genuinely reaches out to him.  From what I have seen of some snaps of their shows, James is very popular and he has his own fan following of woman in love with him. James has a slapstick sense of humor and silly at times. My feeling is James is smarter than he comes across on the show and is just playing his part to include being prodded to make the comment about Jordon.  It was out of context and didn't fit with their friendliness to one another on screen, IMO.

Being on the show, opened many doors for James professionally and socially, IMO.  He is going to be fine now IRL.   yes

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:00 am

James singing tonight to a sea of blondes.   Smiley

James Taylor! by @kellstagrams

(Pardon my double post)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:19 pm

James is a class act!  What a wonderful man he is.  He has released his first song on iTunes, going to release an album, percentage of proceeds will go to a children's charity.  He has signed the guitar he used to sing to JoJo along with Luke and Wells for a giveaway next week. Read details below.  Smiley

BIG NEWS! The song I sang to Jojo just came out on iTunes! My first song, and it's acoustic... just the way I sang it to her. So I'm gonna make a video of me randomly selecting one of you guys who gets the song on iTunes AND tags a friend on this post - and hand deliver you the same guitar we played at the house and the one I used to serenade Jojo, signed by Luke, Wells & myself (the music guys). It's yours to keep! We'll pick the winner on Tuesday and I don't care where you live - I'll get there! Album is coming soon and just decided 10% of every song I EVER release is going to charity for children. You guys have been SO good to me, and I hope I can give you some good music in return and help make a positive difference along the way. That's what we're here for, right?! Thanks for your support, enjoy the song - and can't wait to give one of you a new guitar! Song links below @luke_pell @wellsadams @joelle_fletcher #fairytale #tagafriend #musicheals #jamesmccoytaylor #tgif Fairytale for iTunes: http://apple.co/29KzFSH Fairytale for Google Play: https://goo.gl/X6FQfn by @jamesmccoytaylor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:25 pm

tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 13 CngTwoIUAAAcUZg
James McCoy Taylor ‏@james_mccoy_t · Jul 16
thank u. just thank u God and thank u guys for all the positive reviews on fairytale Smiley cred: @jackp_photography
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:27 pm

tgif - James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - Page 13 CnlhtJ3VIAAg3n1
James McCoy Taylor ‏@james_mccoy_t
forgiveness & love > grudges & hate @realchadjohnson
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Taylor - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+44
SweetRose
SLA44
nd4reality
babs
hae1001