SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 25 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by babs Sun May 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Maybe he isn't broken hearted. Maybe the reason we haven't seen any signs of Jordan is because he is the one broken hearted.

Probably not but..........
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 25 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 15, 2016 7:19 pm

It's not like he can broadcast his feelings to social media, so he could very well be upset, but is being smart enough to not really reference anything.

Robby's travel schedule could have involved a lot of lay over flights. If the FRC was Tuesday like we think, then they would have been heading home Fridayish so Robby seems to be on track with that. JoJo became a bit more active on social media today, so I'm guessing she either got home today or is close to being home. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's not like he can broadcast his feelings to social media, so he could very well be upset, but is being smart enough to not really reference anything.

Robby's travel schedule could have involved a lot of lay over flights. If the FRC was Tuesday like we think, then they would have been heading home Fridayish so Robby seems to be on track with that. JoJo became a bit more active on social media today, so I'm guessing she either got home today or is close to being home. IMO

Still using Qatar Airways for reference (using this because Ben patton's comment on IG showed they flew Qatar back home). Anyway, if Robby left Thailand Saturday morning (our time), he should be getting to JAX around 6:30 pm, at the earliest. With 2 stops (Doha and JFK), his timeline so far is on track.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 7:30 pm

IMHO....this is the first time I will notice a contestant blatant with their travel itinerary on SM coming back from an international location. Yeah this has been the easiest season to sleuth based on SM within days of the FRC. For this season it might be a simple case of the producers not caring but I am still suspicious....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 7:31 pm

He seem like he's having fun. I wouldn't count him out at F2 just yet. JHMO F2's don't post on SM in that manner especially on their way home from the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 15, 2016 7:48 pm

I share your skepticism GA....yet at the same time I can see if the handwriting was on the wall with J&J from the start and he "played his part" of F2 with the promise of a greater gig, he could be like a real excitable puppy coming home to prep for his promised role as the Bachelor...  IMO that would be a former frat boys ultimate gig... !

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Becca F2 during Chris S season was showing happy pictures too that made me think she could be F1. I had been fooled with her SM activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Bach, I hear what you are saying but the F2 must at least act broken hearted so they can carry the viewers along....this is just strange to me that his itinerary is on blast but yeah it could be excitement of the promise of the gig...but we should never forget what they did to Calia, until the contract is signed, TPTB can break their word on any given day....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 15, 2016 8:00 pm

sde1041 wrote:Becca F2 during Chris S season was showing happy pictures too that made me think she could be F1. I had been fooled with her SM activity.

So was JoJo
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Plus that's probably the same gig they promised a few others. At this point, on his way home, he doesn't appear as the broken hearted F2 IMHO

ETA: JoJo's first post after filming Nov 18th?19th? was Nov 24, twitter with her brothers at a Ball. Nov 25th, a thankful post. Next one wasn't until Dec 5th.

Robby's SM is on the way home while still travelling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 15, 2016 8:21 pm

So if he was playing along, he wouldn't be acting broken-hearted now as they need people to believe he is the F1 up until that final rose ceremony...then the broken-heartedness...just my theory at the moment!

Updated to say, yes we all know the Bach role is not a guarantee ever....when the promise is broken, they never think it can happen to them IMO!

Last edited by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Sun May 15, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 15, 2016 8:23 pm

His profile pic of the abc headshot screams Vote Me for the Next Lead
Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva