SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Wed May 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Ookay. Suspect So what do we think here? Is he just a F2 trying to convince folks he's the F1?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Wed May 18, 2016 6:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ookay. Suspect So what do we think here? Is he just a F2 trying to convince folks he's the F1?

I think so, but why is RS having such a hard time declaring Jordan the F1?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Obvious much? No way would he be F1 and using #teamrojo. No way.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 18, 2016 6:57 pm

He's just campaigning. Meh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Sounds like an F2. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 18, 2016 7:01 pm

LOL. You go and earn that gig, Robby. He's totally the next Bachelor. He's already showing he'll play along. Ess okay.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Diana wrote:Yeah. No way he's F1. He's pull a Becca all season though guaranteed.
What about Whitney? With her wannabe Iowan. And her LOVE of all things Chris. I'm keeping an open mind about Robby. I think production has embraced SM and doesn't care what contestants post as long as it isn't about what goes on during filming, how long they lasted or a personal photo with the lead taken once the season wrapped  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 7:50 pm

IDK my opinion of him as soon as he stepped off the plane is one of jubilation, wanting to shout out to the world. If he was broken hearted, he wouldn't "play along" so soon.

With the timing of the travel dates/times, I'm not convinced yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 8:11 pm

I agree he sure seems excited for this thing to get going. But IMO he might want to shout to the world that he's about to get famous and is one of the top in line for next Bachelor and he is just fine with that outcome. That's more the impression I'm getting but who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 18, 2016 8:16 pm

I'm not totally ruling him out as the F1 because this could be just another loose lips season like with the Effies and the Murrays. However I'm also not ruling out that perhaps it really was the Jordan show and he knew that and TPTB told him he'd be the next Bachelor if agreed to go along with being the F2.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Nick was supposedly heartbroken and wanting Andi back and he would post pictures of him and Andi together on social media and would tweet things out like "all is fair in love" and "you'll do anything for love" and he was the F2. While I could actually see him being the F1, I also wouldn't be surprised if he's just excited for the show to start, missing JoJo, or wanting to promote himself. I bet it's a combination of those three. IMO.

Regardless, he'll make this season interesting in regards to sleuthing if he keeps this up. I'm also just happy it seems like he made it to the F2.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 8:33 pm

It's not so much his SM, it's the timing of it, and the fact that he was travelling on Sunday. JoJo was at DWTS Monday evening. She must have been travelling on Sunday as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva