SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 8:15 pm

I can hear them cheering at the supper table. Go #TeamRoJo! wine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 52 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Robby is fun to follow !
Going to be entertaining !
From preview of him running in the corridor and all this SM activity, he certainly looks like an interesting guy to me (in a good way).

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 25, 2016 9:37 pm

mysthelma wrote:His IG is now public, with pictures of his ex Hope all over it. I think he will end up going back to her, I get the sense there is unfinished business between them

I feel the same way. If he was over her he would have gotten rid of those pictures, especially before he went public.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 25, 2016 9:46 pm

^^^ But he hasn't gotten rid of any of his ex's on his various SMs.  It's not just Hope.  That's not to say they might not end up back together if he's not F1, but having pictures of her or any other ex on his IG, isn't that a big deal, IMO.  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 pm

babs wrote:
mysthelma wrote:His IG is now public, with pictures of his ex Hope all over it. I think he will end up going back to her, I get the sense there is unfinished business between them

I feel the same way.  If he was over her he would have gotten rid of those pictures, especially before he went public.
He has pics of all his past girlfriends on FB. I don't think he is a guy who deletes or purges pics. Not all people do. I think Robby just moves forward and doesn't focus on looking back. Also not all people are bitter. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 26, 2016 7:50 am

Well Jojo's brother Ben and Robert liked this IG but checkout the hashtags.  Not sure if they were there before or after:
teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 52 Screen19
source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Thu May 26, 2016 7:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot source)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 26, 2016 7:55 am

^
Why do they tag Ben and Lauren in these pics that have nothing to do with them?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 7:58 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:^
Why do they tag Ben and Lauren in these pics that have nothing to do with them?
To be weird?? They've also tagged Shawn in a few laugh out loud I'm sure he's thrilled.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 9:29 am

Sounds like they need a hashtag intervention.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Maybe they do have matching fashion styles afterall

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF3yciFIb5p/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu May 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Robby is such a hottie :fanningfan

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 26, 2016 4:31 pm

julychild wrote:Maybe they do have matching fashion styles afterall

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF3yciFIb5p/

I have to decorate the thread with that hotness. :girlfan

As far as style, he has what I call a preppy, southern charm, casual style. I see it a lot here. I figured Hope was dressing him in Lilly Pulitzer ties and such, but really his whole family has a similar style. I prefer it to the skinny jeans, metrosexual look.

So when I met @roberthunter89 at our country club on Monday he was wearing striped trunks. Yesterday, the @bachelorette_jojo posted this pic w/her in a similarly striped suit. Coincidence? Or, clue? by @gogalt

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva