SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 61 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Tue May 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  3h3 hours ago
The best thing to wake up with (score emoji)
Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 61 CjytSa6WgAA7Gg2

When did he have a camera and a fresh rose? Did he have this on at the viewing party last night or is it from the show?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 61 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by ElonM Tue May 31, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm seeing the stem of another rose there.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 3:09 pm

No matter where Robby finishes he will keep us entertained all summer. I am good with that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Hey happy Cappy. Too quiet! Robby just snapped his feet, guess
what? Without his Marriott scuffs, instead just a plain terry.
He calls it,"Real Life" snaps Robby Hayes  Goodvibes - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 61 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Awe, is he not playing with us anymore?

@Nonina430 MiaHawk on the unspoiled side calls him her little Spumoni. We can start using that if we want.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Spumoni it is bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:15 pm

I really liked what I saw of Robby (love his family!), Jordan and Chase when we were sleuthing the guys. They were my top picks for Jojo. Still like them, but going by sm behavior alone, since everyone got back home, the other 2 guys appear to have it together more than Robby.

The inexplicable excitement aside, he appears to be toooooooo into the fact that he is on a TV show. And the way he follows back every other bikini clad, pretty (I guess, in his eyes!) girl who compliments him on Twitter or IG, speaks to his immaturity (or something, don't know what else to make of it!).

Hopefully he doesn't have his sights set on the Bachelor gig, because he won't be getting it with all of that rubbish. Still like him, though.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:51 am

Yeah JC, I've seen him on snaps and IG mainly family stuff.
Have to admit I don't read the likes and comments. Hardly 
ever Twitter. I could see him falling for the hype. Still 
anxious to see how he comes across on screen. I think 
your right about him wanting to be next Bach. JoJo
smiles a lot when his name comes up in the clips we've seen
so I think he did amuse her. She kept him long enough :Nod:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:57 pm

I'm surprised by how little screen time Robby has yet. Without spoilers I would have barely noticed him except for the hair poof that I can't look past. It doesn't seem the edit is trying to build him up with fans yet, but then again there's plenty of time for his story, edit and screen time to come. I haven't been drawn to him at all yet. I don't think he's a bad guy, he seems to be loving the attention, the fame that's coming and thinks this is all just a laugh and prob a way to meet a lot of women. Just the sense I get. I hope I"ll like him more as the episodes go along.

I'm getting a feeling like maybe he's going to be the fun guy Jojo thinks will be less hurt at F2 because he's more there to live in the moment and have a laugh and maybe she doesn't think he'd be as hurt as F2 as some other top guys such as Luke and Chase (who my guess is, by the way he already looks and reacts to Jojo, might fall deeper in bubble love and be more heartbroken when let go and have a harder goodbye for Jojo - just a hunch).

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:07 pm

I don't think he's on the group date in episode 3, so unless they show him at the pool party, he still won't get much screen time. All the Chad drama makes me want to skip to episode 5.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:01 pm

grace8136 wrote:I don't think he's on the group date in episode 3, so unless they show him at the pool party, he still won't get much screen time. All the Chad drama makes me want to skip to episode 5.

The TV Guide summary makes it sound like no RC on Monday. The pool party/RC will be shown on Tuesday, at the start of epi 4. Epi 3 will be all about Chad, Chad, Chad, Jordan and the ED guy. Boooooringgggg!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:02 pm

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I don't think he's on the group date in episode 3, so unless they show him at the pool party, he still won't get much screen time. All the Chad drama makes me want to skip to episode 5.

The TV Guide summary makes it sound like no RC on Monday. The pool party/RC will be shown on Tuesday, at the start of epi 4. Epi 3 will be all about Chad, Chad, Chad, Jordan and the ED guy. Boooooringgggg!

Wow, that's a lot for them to squeeze into episode 4. I hope it doesn't carry over to episode 5.

So little time for Robby, it doesn't make sense that he's telling her he loves her in episode 5. In the unspoiled section, someone suggested that Robby goes to F2 because he would have been less hurt than Chase or Luke. Maybe that's right. I did notice he changed his white shirt under the plaid shirt for his ITMs last week. The parts where he said she's his dream girl etc. were done at a different time although maybe his other shirt was too sweaty and that's why he changed. If done after, I guess they were building a case for him as F2.

ETA: He said he has butterflies when she's about to arrive and a 2nd ITM about how it hurts seeing the girl of his dreams getting carried out by another guy and how the movie would have been a lot better if he was the one to carry her out.
Besides a different white shirt, the ITM backgrounds are different from Luke and E.D's.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva