SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 65 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:15 pm

then she can have a menage a quatre.... 3 men and herself with a happy ending

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 65 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:19 pm

HEA wrote:then she can have a menage a quatre.... 3 men and herself with a happy ending

Um, I actually think she'd love that! giggling jmo of course TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 65 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:thanks LB.. For a second, I thought he was going to lay her down on that pool table. giggling MiaHawks posts on her Spumoni have been so funny.... "In my game of Clue: It was Mr. Robby in the Billiards Room with the Tongue."  laugh out loud

Mia Hawk is so damn funny - I love the Clue reference. I thought he was going to pull the stunt Richard Gere did to Jula Roberts on the piano in Pretty Woman.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Ok I know this has been discussed smewhere before, but it also weirds me out that IF he is F1, he still has pics of him and his ex-gf on his instagram. Maybe he is F2, but whats with all of this #teamRoJo sh*t..or could just be for fun.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:55 am

I have been trying to get into this guy but I just can't. I don't find him attractive at all. His face looks plastic and don't even get me started on his hair. He looks as if he is wearing a bumpit.

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 65 Gal6

http://bighappiehair.com/gallery.html

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 am

Robby's SM is all over the place confusing..... question

https://twitter.com/robbyhhayes/status/740909368611196929

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:20 am

IR, that's what he intends it to be, some of us want him to
be F1. He's the best kisser so far. giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:29 am

I wouldn't be sad if he was F1. I think he is a better choice than Jordan
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:32 pm

mysthelma wrote:Robby's sm is strange. That picture he posted on IG kissing Jojo on the pool table, and the caption is present tense....I really don't know if he messing with us or he really is f1. Plus he tagged Jojo, Elan and bachelorspoilers. If he is f1 what a foiler it will be

I totally agree, I can understand if he is F1 tagging Jo Jo saying with the pool table kissing picture "every time I see @Joelle Fletcher I can't help but smile, pull her to me, and do this (emojo) The passion is real..." then hash tag "can't keep my hands off her" either that is to remind JoJo how much he loves her or... it is disrespectful to her and her final guy. He seems to be a gentleman so I can't help but wonder if he is really is the one and RS has been foiled again!!!Praying Praying

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:47 pm

if I was an unspoiled viewer looking st his SM, I would for sure think F1.

But looking at it as a spoiled viewer......well really, I can't wrap my head around it at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:56 pm

But BBJ is all about posting about Jo also! Maybe they're all in a relationship together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:16 pm

^^ Maybe they are because Luke liked Robby's IG this a.m. Now I'm not seeing it. Was on my phone and could not snag it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva