SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:20 pm

HEA wrote:not sure if this was shared, if so sorry for the double

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 Robby-10
DAILY ENTERTAINEMENT NEWS

Woo Hoo! Go Seminoles and Go Robby! They better start showing us more Robby on our tv. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:22 pm

He's so darn cute. I wish he would thin his beard and mess up his hair.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Bello Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:31 pm

ugh as a die hard gator fan that just hurts to see the spear on robby!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:45 pm

HEA wrote:not sure if this was shared, if so sorry for the double

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 Robby-10
DAILY ENTERTAINEMENT NEWS

After reading that article, I think that there is more depth to Robbie than the producers have shown us so far. He seems to have accomplished quite a bit in his life already, and he is even furthering his education by working toward a masters degree.

I can see why JoJo would find him intriguing, and they seem to have a lot of fun together.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:ugh as a die hard gator fan that just hurts to see the spear on robby!

I understand, the Longhorn in my hated OU Chad. I hear Boomer Sooner and think proud to be a cheater?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:56 pm

Dang, I love me some Robby. He seems like the one of the more intelligent dudes in the house and I really get the feeling that he's one of those aware of the game, is playing it hard, and made some good friends in the process. Did anyone else notice how him and Jordan were immediately next to each other all of the time, from the very beginning? Seems like it was a Ben/Shawn/Kaitlyn situation where he knew what was up and decided to just have fun with it, on and off the show.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:26 pm

^^ and this is something I am not entirely sure. I do not think the guys talk that much of their feelings for the lead. They do not know what is happening during their single date much except the activities and the quality time. The only time thy can connect the dots are group dates and cocktails. So unless jojo was totally obvious looking for jordan all the time, I think the 4 musketeers just enjoyed their time together and acted like young men around young men. But thinking that they shared their feelings? I am not sure

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:33 pm

HEA wrote:^^ and this is something I am not entirely sure. I do not think the guys talk that much of their feelings for the lead. They do not know what is happening during their single date much except the activities and the quality time. The only time thy can connect the dots are group dates and cocktails. So unless jojo was totally obvious looking for jordan all the time, I think the 4 musketeers just enjoyed their time together and acted like young men around young men. But thinking that they shared their feelings? I am not sure

JMO

Maybe! But I just don't think that Robby would be so chatty and lighthearted on SM if he was caught off guard and thought that it was him the whole time. Plus we'd heard about the whole Ben/Shawn/Kaitlyn staying up late chatting while S&K were cuddling, so things like that do happen.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:38 pm

I think all of the F4 seem really okay on SM. No obvious broken hearts, perhaps JoJo was fair and treated them with enough respect that there isn't any animosity. To me that shows that JoJo probably handled this whole thing really well. This is the first bachelorette since Ali where we don't have someone appearing unhappy or upset? We still have a ways to go, but so far so good.

Robby, Jordan, Chase and Alex seem to have been pretty close in during filming, I have a feeling they all had a good sense of each other. I don't think they were too upset with each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:00 pm

And this is the same old same old.

we all assume that they are brokenhearted at the end. Some do, yes. But IMO a lot are just taking this as a grain of salt because they only spent a couple of days/hours with her with a crew constantly with them around. so yes, probably the first week is the wake up call, adjust to reality time but after that, they just go back to their routine and family so it is IMO easier to just keep the good moments with the friends you met and share the experience with

I have little doubt alex will go to paradise. not only because of chad but also because he will fit perfectly there.

For me Robby knows this show perfectly. He is a smart guy. The way he dissected the guys at episode 1 was so right. I picture him as a all package: brain and look (even if for me he does nothing, I can recognize he is a good looking guy.. without his mullet)

At one point he said: it is not every day you meet the woman of your dreams. The bottle of wine was not an after thought. I think he wanted to come for jojo and jojo only. It will be interesting to know how he was recruited. I think everything is carefully planned and thought with him. That is the way I sense him.

I am upset that I did not see more airtime with him. Read so many saying the same thing: came from 0 to 60 in one episode. So yes, I am not surprised he is playing on his IG and all the #teamrojo . IMO he has one of the worse edits just like emily had with brad II.

Anyway. If he comes clean next episode, good for him. I think ep 5 is confession dirty laundry episode. Says that Robby asked her to do something special: jump? walk the streets?

One thing for sure. I think jojo liked robby a lot because he kept her on her toes and obviously the chemistry was there eh? #HOT<

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:05 pm

Eh! Love it teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 67 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva