SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 70 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:20 pm

I'm also guilty of holding onto these slippers. :yes:

Just think it is strange, how much he shows them off.
Once a day at least. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it's something. scratch

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 70 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:22 pm

More slippers fun. #RobbysAdventures

MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 70 Screen24

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Maybe we could start a goofy slipper thread. My slippers
Kind like "Fun with Flags" ala Sheldon Cooper.
MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 70 Ry%3D480

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:44 pm

I find the slippers very amusing. They just play into Robby's sense of humor....and I guess mine too. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  2h2 hours ago
Great article by Jasmine Marshall in the @PonteVedraNews on your hometown man Jax! #ignitemedia #Jacksonville #duval

MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 70 Ck2fU25UgAAnw3y

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Dana Weiss ‏@Possessionista 20m20 minutes ago
Twins. #TheBachelorette
MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 70 Ck27TfiUYAE6XRR

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes 2m2 minutes ago
Robby H Hayes Retweeted Dana Weiss
@Possessionista @NickelodeonTV Wait, so who's look came first? I'm thinking I need to get a grey highlight next MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 70 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:06 pm

julychild wrote:Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  2h2 hours ago
Great article by Jasmine Marshall in the @PonteVedraNews on your hometown man Jax! #ignitemedia #Jacksonville #duval

MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 70 Ck2fU25UgAAnw3y

Well that's very interesting. I guess Hope and Robby were not together in December if his sister nominated him back then. Also surprising since they all seem to like Hope, but it must have been clear that he needed to move on.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:16 pm

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  2h2 hours ago

Well that's very interesting. I guess Hope and Robby were not together in December if his sister nominated him back then. Also, surprising since they all seem to like Hope, but it must have been clear that he needed to move on.

My guess is things were coming to an inevitable end, but the final nail didn't go in until sometime around Christmas. They may even have made a failed attempt to revive the relationship in the beginning of the year. Oh well, better to learn your lessons and move on from something that isn't working, than to keep going because of the time you've put into it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:04 pm

I really don't think his sister would have nominated him if he was in a relationship and his mother wouldn't have encouraged him to do it either.  I think the rumors for Robby are false.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:10 pm

@Nonina430 how awesome for your grandson.

I like Robby best with the shorter hair and without the beard. I like Luke better with shorter hair. I am not a fan of this hairstyle it reminds me of the pompadour which I thought looked silly.

I really like Robby's ability to laugh at himself, while still having been a competitive swimmer and now working towards his master's degree while working as a regional sales rep for a pool company. He has a lot of drive. I don't know why they have hidden him so much, I actually think in humor and drive to succeed he matches JoJo the best.

I think the fact that Robby doesn't take down pictures of his ex helped fan the flame. And he and Hope had a long distance drawn out relationship, it may have just taken a long time to 100% end, but may have been splitting for a while. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Has there been any ill will that has come out regarding him abandoning this recent past relationship? I haven't see any and wondered if I was missing something.
If not, it probably means the relationship was over and everything is ok, no big deal and ok to move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Is this what they meant by 'Business Casual'...? #mondaymotivation #isitfridayyet by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva