SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 72 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I don't know about that photo above. Every time it sneaks up on me and I think something is going to pop right out. Like why even wear pants?
I blame Nick Viall and all his half naked modeling selfies, some of which his pants were actually undone. I am desensitized to the threat of things popping out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 72 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:06 pm

I can't blame anyone for a photo that peeks a boo or pokes my eye out, other than the person in the photo and the person looking at the photo. duh See it poked me in the eye when I wasn't looking. My bad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Robby looks 1000% more attractive with his hair shorter and darker like it is in the shirtless photo above.  He is an attractive guy But looks way way way to coiffed right now.  Very Ken doll plastic.  He looks much more masculine and sexy in the photo above too and it is not because of the shirtless pose.  In the photo Robby while highly stylized appears more natural to me.  

What appeals to me about Robby is his SM sense of humor...unfortunately I have not seen one bit of that humor on the show.  Sadly. Thanks TPTB.Suspect
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:28 pm

That pic up thread a bit is the most smokin' look for Robby. D A M N ! Short hair, 5 o'clock shadow, and chest manscaped. Robby, I have a feeling you are reading here so heed my words -- bring back this look for maximum impact.

Had to take a headshot of that pic for my avi. Couldn't help myself.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I don't know about that photo above. Every time it sneaks up on me and I think something is going to pop right out. Like why even wear pants?

That's a good question. Why?

Take it off Robby! :cutesmile!:
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:32 pm

IrelandRose wrote:I'm also guilty of holding onto these slippers. :yes:

Just think it is strange, how much he shows them off.
Once a day at least. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it's something. scratch

Could it be because he has read here how we sleuthers "watch the feet"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Is this what they meant by 'Business Casual'...? #mondaymotivation #isitfridayyet by @roberthunter89

Robby is one of those guys that would look good even if he didn't have a single hair from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He is all angles and curves. Yummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Yes Please!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:35 am

giggling
Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  Jun 11
Robby H Hayes Retweeted Hannah Mason
Alright @OrvilleIV I've gotten this too many times not to mention it. It's a honor sir. #Doppleganger #ThatsMyBoy

Will ForteVerified account ‏@OrvilleIV  Jun 12
@RobbyHHayes @hannywilson ha! I've heard that too-but I think they mean it like I look like your old decrepit uncle. Good luck on the show!

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  Jun 12
@OrvilleIV Uncle Will... Is that you?
MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 72 CkxqxiNWsAAIqmX

Will ForteVerified account
‏@OrvilleIV
@RobbyHHayes oh the memories. You've always been my favorite nephew

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:58 am

On Robby's SC. (Sorry, don't know how to bring it over) is that Ryan Sweeting? The guy he is with at the vending machine!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:35 am

IrelandRose wrote:On Robby's SC. (Sorry, don't know how to bring it over) is that Ryan Sweeting? The guy he is with at the vending machine!

No that's his brother, Patrick.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:34 pm

watching the episodes again... I am bored without new episode this week.

robby was so funny about the first date card! And from the get go, alex and jordan were next to each other Smiley

MondayMotivation - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 72 212
my scap from recorded TV - ep 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva