SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:21 pm

I feel like we need to re-examine robbys sm and love for Jo in light of this new news about BBJ and his wicked, wicked BB ways.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:58 pm

If Robby is not F1, and JoJo and Jordan break up, I bet Robby would go for JoJo..........if JoJo wants him. He seems smitten on sm.

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:08 pm

Alanna wrote:I feel like we need to re-examine robbys sm and love for Jo in light of this new news about BBJ and his wicked, wicked BB ways.

Follow the slippers teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:11 pm

It would be beyond hilarious if he was the f1 and just felt uber confident hiding behind the foiler and posting all this stuff.

I mean....laugh out loud
teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 73 Image14

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Robby's lifestyle and family seem much more like JoJo's.....maybe in light of Jordan's lack of impulse control.....JoJo will pull a Mesnick...  Robby enters stage right on the ATFR with two pair of slippers for he and JoJo. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:22 pm

I always go back to Robby's sister commenting on his picture with JoJo that Robby posted to IG and writing "I love you both so much!" And him responding to and favoriting a tweet about JoJo pulling a Mesnick.

Do it JoJo if you're with Jordan and he really did reactivate his account! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:28 pm

babs wrote:If Robby is not F1, and JoJo and Jordan break up, I bet Robby would go for JoJo..........if JoJo wants him.  He seems smitten on sm.

He seemed smitten before his arrival at the mansion giggling
He studied last season enough to know about the wine and his mom, and tell her he watch her with ben season

Did he fall in love watching her with Ben, decided that she was the 'woman of his dreams' and decided that his relationship was not going anywhere and go for it... and ended F1?

I mean, what a story line no?

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:28 pm

^^ yes, do it Jojo, if BBJ can't keep it in his pants laugh out loud
Or the pic he posted on ig with the pool table and the #can'tkeepmyhandsoffher
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I always go back to Robby's sister commenting on his picture with JoJo that Robby posted to IG and writing "I love you both so much!" And him responding to and favoriting a tweet about JoJo pulling a Mesnick.

Do it JoJo if you're with Jordan and he really did reactivate his account! laugh out loud

eh why not?
we had the male version so why not the female version?

we had the no go with brad and the no go with one bachelorette (forgot her name)

so again... why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:35 pm

It also would be the perfect foiler. RS predicts BBJ as F1, so the TPTB puts Robbyand Chase in the season preview, leave #rojo interation on the cutting room floor for the first few episodes, and highlight jo^3 connection. Not many people would think he's F1.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Robby is hilarious laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGpjFSZzLv4/?taken-by=roberthunter89
Sorry for the double post
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Well I intend to keep my rose colored glasses on and hold out hope Robbie is F1. His sister put his name in for the show so with how close gf seemed to his family doubt sis would have done that if their relationship was not over. He just seems too happy like he can't contain his excitement for Jo Jo. "Good Morning Gorgeous" his June 9 twitter just seems a shout out Jo Jo!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva