SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by weetybix Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:01 pm

I so want a Robby F1 spoiler!! Just to be able to say "Eat that RS" for ruining my Jorjo happily ever after...hope Jojo is feeling the love wherever she is right now :cutesmile!:

weetybix

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:03 pm

julychild wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:So i wonder when Jojo's questing of Robby comes into play and just how much info blogger boy will get on his ex, as he states Robby is lying too!

Wow poor Jojo supposed f1, f2, Grant and more all cheaters and skirt chasers.

Maybe Jojo saw through them all and pulled a Brad 1.0, or pulled Charlie and decided to a date in the real world first, then will pick at the AFTR... possible, wishful thinking

What are you talking about? RS didn't say anything about Robby lying, he said he broke up with his GF and immediately went on the show without telling her (why should he, btw!!!!). If you check Robby and Hope's sm accounts, you'll get ALL the info that you need. If there is one person on that show who isn't hiding the fact that he had a recent GF, it's Robby. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has accused Robby of being a cheater. Please share where you saw this.

All I'm looking forward to watch is how he tells Jojo about the relationship/breakup (if he does) and to see how Jojo got the info that she questions him about during his HTD.
RS mentioned Robby and Hope in his column from today. He said Robby lied to JoJo. Idk. Check his column laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
julychild wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:So i wonder when Jojo's questing of Robby comes into play and just how much info blogger boy will get on his ex, as he states Robby is lying too!

Wow poor Jojo supposed f1, f2, Grant and more all cheaters and skirt chasers.

Maybe Jojo saw through them all and pulled a Brad 1.0, or pulled Charlie and decided to a date in the real world first, then will pick at the AFTR... possible, wishful thinking

What are you talking about? RS didn't say anything about Robby lying, he said he broke up with his GF and immediately went on the show without telling her (why should he, btw!!!!). If you check Robby and Hope's sm accounts, you'll get ALL the info that you need. If there is one person on that show who isn't hiding the fact that he had a recent GF, it's Robby. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has accused Robby of being a cheater. Please share where you saw this.

All I'm looking forward to watch is how he tells Jojo about the relationship/breakup (if he does) and to see how Jojo got the info that she questions him about during his HTD.
RS mentioned Robby and Hope in his column from today. He said Robby lied to JoJo. Idk. Check his column laugh out loud

My point Lennox, is that we already know these things, and he hasn't tried to hide anything by deleting memories and traces of Hope from his IG. One can easily see the span of the relationship by looking at the pics. His mom also confirmed that Grace submitted his name "during the holidays" We know he was still with hope at that time, based on the Christmas jammies photo. He (his family included) isn't trying to hide anything. I just want to see how and what he tells Jojo, on the show. If he says something like "we broke up in October" then I'll know he is a liar. For now, I see him as being transparent.

You know why RS hasn't dedicated a whole blog to "Robby is a liar" article? He too doesn't know what exactly Robby said to Jojo. He knows the previews can be deceptive, he is waiting to see and hear the full convo, too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:30 pm

It is possible they were broken up during the holidays but still got together to exchange Christmas presents. They do have a long history. I just can't see his sister submitting him if he was still with Hope. They were all close to Hope and Grace still follows her.

Didn't someone come on here and say that Hope cheated with one of Robby's brother's friend?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:43 pm

Nonina430 wrote:It was me.

Well, I think Robby may be throwing out signs Nonina, so thanks for asking!

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:49 pm

babs wrote:It is possible they were broken up during the holidays but still got together to exchange Christmas presents.  They do have a long history.  I just can't see his sister submitting him if he was still with Hope.  They were all close to Hope and Grace still follows her.

Didn't someone come on here and say that Hope cheated with one of Robby's brother's friend?

Unless Hope posted an old Christmas photo, to me spending Xmas eve with his family says he was still with her. I do believe the relationship was on its dying breath by that time, and maybe everyone could see he was unhappy and just wanted him to move on, even though they like Hope. All speculations, of course!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:58 pm

For what it's worth, I'm trying to sleuth the sloth. So behind Robby is a book on a shelf "A Little Book of Sloth" by Lucy Cooke published 3/5/13 (not new then) which is described as:

Hang around just like a sloth and get to know the delightful residents of the Avarios Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica, the world’s largest sloth orphanage. You’ll fall in love with bad-boy Mateo, ooh and ahh over baby Biscuit, and want to wrap your arms around champion cuddle buddy Ubu!

From British filmmaker and sloth expert Lucy Cooke comes a hilarious, heart-melting photographic picture book starring the laziest—and one of the cutest—animals on the planet.

This could be nothing, could mean Robby, like a sloth, is just cute and lazy (which is the real reason he always wears slippers), or it is something.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:02 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:For what is worth, I'm trying to sleuth the sloth. So behind Robby is a book on a shelf "A Little Book of Sloth" by Lucy Cooke published 3/5/13 (not new then) which is described as a picture book of photos:

Hang around just like a sloth and get to know the delightful residents of the Avarios Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica, the world’s largest sloth orphanage. You’ll fall in love with bad-boy Mateo, ooh and ahh over baby Biscuit, and want to wrap your arms around champion cuddle buddy Ubu!

From British filmmaker and sloth expert Lucy Cooke comes a hilarious, heart-melting photographic picture book starring the laziest—and one of the cutest—animals on the planet.

This could be nothing, could mean Robby, like a sloth, is just cute and lazy (which is the real reason he always wears slippers), or it is something.

I think he was visiting a guy with the sloth. Not sure why. He just started following this account. IG: neildufva

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:17 am

grace8136 wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:For what is worth, I'm trying to sleuth the sloth. So behind Robby is a book on a shelf "A Little Book of Sloth" by Lucy Cooke published 3/5/13 (not new then) which is described as a picture book of photos:

I think he was visiting a guy with the sloth. Not sure why. He just started following this account. IG: neildufva

Thanks Grace! So, it looks like this sloth encounter happened at Crunchy Logistics HQ in Orlando.
https://crunchy.co/

Couldn't have been a job interview since he was in t-shirt, jeans, and slippers. Maybe he just has a friend who works here and they had lunch together or something as innocuous as that. I like to sleuth but realized after following Nick's feet during airing of Andi's season that sometimes there is nothing there. But you certainly won't know if you don't look and it's fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:57 am

Arf arf.  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 1f436  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 1f415  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 1f496

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 Screen33

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:21 am

It is possible that Hope stayed friends with the family and came over to celebrate if she already had gifts for them, etc. With Hope still having the pic with Robby as her profile pic maybe she wants him back. My family has always had exes around during the holidays, luckily mine never came, but they would have been welcomed. They may all care about Hope and still realize the relationship wasn't good for them. 

I think overall the Hayes family seems like very nice caring people.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:57 am

I don't think the Hope thing is a big deal either- the parents and sibs all seem like very upstanding folks, especially when you compare them to the hidden drama mamas of the Rodgers fam who don't even interact with one of the kiddos. Now if only Jo would realize one guy is obsessed posting about her and the other is running around picking up gals on a dating app, should really be a no-brainer decision point for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva