SELECT CONTENT

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorau - Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:14 am

Just watched the episode of faith and Richie 1-1, I really like her and they are cute together. But what worries me is that, Faith reminds me so much about Heather! They have so much fun and being so comfortable together, Faith may become friendzoned. I hope not, but I need more time to see its going to be Heather 2.0

Back to top Go down

bachelorau - Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:23 am

peggy0221 wrote:Just watched the episode of faith and Richie 1-1, I really like her and they are cute together. But what worries me is that, Faith reminds me so much about Heather! They have so much fun and being so comfortable together, Faith may become friendzoned. I hope not, but I need more time to see its going to be Heather 2.0
Faith also reminds me of Heather so I can see it ending the same, but hopefully not as heartbreaking for Faith as it was Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:34 am

I love what Osher said about Faith this week and reaffirms why I love Faith beatingheart

News.com.au: Should Faith start sleeping with one eye open now that the girls have identified her as a threat? And on a side note — should she put her faith in science?

​Osher: ”Faith is just Faith. She’s blessed with this aura of loveliness that protects her from all negativity. Nothing can touch her. It’s science, you can’t argue with it.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:59 am

For all the Faith devotees

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:45 am

Would be interesting to read the original interview from the Sunday Telegraph. I'm surprised she's said she isn't really in touch with the other girls. Wonder if it's just due to being in Brissy.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:53 am

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Lovely posts by Faith. She is such a gem  beatingheart

I just want to say a massive thank you for all of the support I have had from everyone. I truly feel so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. The last 6 months have been crazyyyyyy but I have loved every single moment. Well nearly..  I'm looking forward to what life will throw at me next  If you would like to follow my journey add me on my snap chat to see what happens next. faithwilliams89 xXx  @thebachelorau [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew we would be great mates  Wishing you all the best with finding love Richie. I have no doubt you have chosen the right girl. You are one lucky guy  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#hedidntkeepthefaith#bachelorau by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Faith Williams - Polka Dot - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+9
ThankMeLater
Dirty Street Pie
Kashathediva
Samilltakerichiethx
laurarose