SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:02 pm

ETA:
IG: luke__pell
Twitter: @luke_pell

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/luke

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Person-person_bfd357a1-ac22-4e5e-8b35-c3d1e7f70154_2000x800_source-1000x400-Q90_1463061689144

Luke
contestant biography

Height: 6’1”

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? Party starter!

What are your three best attributes? Competence, patience, empathy for others

All-time favorite movies: Lonesome Dove, Forrest Gump, Step Brothers

Meatloaf said he would “do anything for love, but he won’t do that.” What will you not do? I’ll do anything for love. I’m a trooper/team player.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? Mark Cuban, because I want to know what he thinks made him successful.

If you could be any superhero, which one would you be and why? Superman, because he’s got swag and powers.

I hate it when my date…: Talks about an ex, can’t make up her mind, or name drops.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? POTUS, just to know the context of being the leader of the free world.

What does being married mean to you? It means two people who consider themselves best friends, lovers and soulmates, decide to take on life together and build a life and family of their own.

bluwavz wrote:RS added Luke to the guys:

9. Luke Pell: 31, Originally from Burnet, TX, he’s currently based in Nashville, TN. He graduated from Army (West Point) in 2007, and served as an officer overseas for 5 years after that. Has a website LukePell.com, and you can listen to some of his songs here. Here’s another site that has more info on him.

Twitter: @luke_pell
LinkedIn – Luke Pell

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luke1-300x295
paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luke2-300x300
paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luke3-300x300
paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luke4-300x300
paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luke5-200x300
paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luke6-300x300
paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luke7-300x300

Source: Reality Steve

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 15, 2016 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:08 pm

julychild wrote:For when we create a thread for Luke:

Has a sister who is also artsy named Abbie. Her webpage: http://www.hisartbyabbie.com/, private IG, @abbiesuepell

Because he got the concert date, I see him getting as far as HTD, at the least, that is if he doesn't leave before then.

*edited*

RS said he is currently based in Nashville, but from his website most of his shows are in or around Texas. He may be right, but everything I've seen seem to indicate that he lives in Texas. Here is an old tweet from last year, about him moving to Dallas:

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* B-4AF4IVIAEYJu_
Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  27 Feb 2015
#DFWsnow #TexasWeather #gridlocked

Has Snapchat acct: Lucaspell

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Duke702 wrote:Look's like Luke's Birthday is Oct 22, 1984 ....so he would be 32 as the Bachelor if chosen
https://twitter.com/Luke__Pell/status/657010300395343872

Duke702 wrote:Luke's modeling page
http://amaxtalent.com/portfolio.aspx?nav=11&subid=12686&mainsubid=12686&modelid=949543&sexid=1&a=33

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Family:

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1097961_10153448187509403_7105947148278459364_n
https://www.facebook.com/susie.pell?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Just got done stalking the mom and sis' Facebook (all of these will be over when I go back to work tomorrow no ), and they seem like nice folks, very much into their Christian faith.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:31 pm

So he went from being an Army officer to a singer?  At least we taxpayers got 5 years of him in uniform for footing the bill for his education at West Point.  He must have had an admin job, because officers leaving overseas at his rank usually head towards the big bucks with defense contractors.  He must have a lot of faith in those singing skills.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:11 pm

^According to his LinkedIn page, after his service in the army,
"Prior to entrepreneurship Luke gained experience in the Professional Coaching industry with the Flippen Group in from 2013-2015 after spending 2 years in the oil sector with Chesapeake Energy, a US leading producer of oil and natural gas. Luke spent time throughout Oklahoma and Texas as a project manager, site supervisor, and operations analyst improving rig move efficiencies and operational drilling practices as part of Chesapeake’s Northern Division Drilling Department."

So it's not like he became a singer right after military. It's possible he realized singing is his true passion so he decided while he was still young, why not give it a try? JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:34 pm

West Point is no cake walk. And he did his required service, for me that is good enough. Until I see him do something stupid, I am willing to give him a chance.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Maybe we will get a good song out of him.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:13 pm

If I did 5 yrs of service, I would do whatever the heck I wanted after that even if being a greeter at WalMart made me happy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If I did 5 yrs of service, I would do whatever the heck I wanted after that even if being a greeter at WalMart made me happy.

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1377737533

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 pm

That's 5 years after being at West Point for 4 years which is no joke.  ITA GA....Luke should follow whatever passion his heart desires. bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:40 pm

julychild wrote:Family:

paleo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1097961_10153448187509403_7105947148278459364_n
https://www.facebook.com/susie.pell?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Just got done stalking the mom and sis' Facebook (all of these will be over when I go back to work tomorrow  no ), and they seem like nice folks, very much into their Christian faith.

I noticed his sister mentioned Jesus on her blog. Good for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1