SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:In JoJo's defense, she has a lot less life experience than Luke.  I think she realizes it and is impressed with him.  I am okay with the fact that he is probably just too much for where she is life, her age isn't her fault.  I blame TPTB for casting young Ben and then casting even younger women for him.  

Ben and Lauren maybe marriage ready right now, but I would try to discourage most mid 20s people I know from getting married. I would say, live life, have a ton of fun, experience different people, places and things, then after you really experience some life settle down.  

But then I was married at 25 and it was a disaster.  I felt like a failure when at 23 all my friends were in serious relationships and getting engaged and married, so I accepted a proposal that I never should have.  Only one of those marriages has lasted the other ten have all ended in divorce and most of us are on our second spouses. I wish someone would have smacked me when I got engaged at 23 and said quit it, live a little, you have plenty of time for this later. JMO.

Oh, I agree, JoJo is at a different place in her life compared to Luke, nothing wrong with that..she'll get there all is due time. Luke seems so much more mature than her and the other dudes on this show, that's why I think he originally applied for the Bachelor and the Bachelorette is his "audition". If that's the case I hope they cast some serious women for him, and not some 22 year old actress wannabees.

Back to top Go down

coffee - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:57 pm

I actually think Luke wants a successful country music career. I think he is very happy being in Nashville and Austin.

I could see him doing California as needed but like the majority of country artists having a frequently visited base home in Texas or Tennessee.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Max64 wrote: snipped

Oh, I agree, JoJo is at a different place in her life compared to Luke, nothing wrong with that..she'll get there all is due time.   Luke seems so much more mature than her and the other dudes on this show, that's why I think he originally applied for the Bachelor and the Bachelorette is his "audition".   If that's the case I hope they cast some serious women for him, and not some 22 year old actress wannabees.  

I am not sure what to think about Luke as the bachelor. A couple of years ago I would have said heck yeah, I thought they did a pretty good job finding pretty good women for Sean. But JPG, Chris Soules and Ben had three very annoying casts. There were some standouts, but the majority of all three casts were women that I would not want Luke to have to deal with. And he would have to deal with them, he would not have leeway to get rid of whoever he wanted, he would have to play along with their games or risk the same horrible edit and media treatment that JPG got. I hate to think of Luke going through that. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
HEA wrote:Luke already mentioned that he was jealous after the fire group date. So I would not be surprised.

The same way I see jojo way away with jordan, I see luke way away with jojo. I could say the same with Robby but we did not see anything of their story just SM from jojo saying that Robby surprised her at the GD fire and stood up but it was all about Luke during and after this GD.

Luke is perfect on paper. another one. Beautiful inside and out but he was not the one IMO

If I compare Luke and Ben. I see similarities. Ben did not want to go to hollywood. He wants (I think?), marriage and kids. And I think Luke want the same. They are both religious, same values, gentleman, man's man alike. They also have this calm and protector vibe.

For me they have a lot of similarities minus probably Luke's intensity.

So if she let Luke go at F4, then I hope it is out of respect for him and his feelings and beliefs.

Sometimes bubbly personalities match a more grounded serious one. Like bread and butter.  :gotcha:

All JMO
Luke is a singer/songwriter. He definitely wants to go to Hollywood IMO. Not doubt about that IMO.

In the country music industry, Nashville is the place to be, and he's already there.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I actually think Luke wants a successful country music career. I think he is very happy being in Nashville and Austin.

I could see him doing California as needed but like the majority of country artists having a frequently visited base home in Texas or Tennessee.
I agree - and he has said that he is a country boy and that his two favorite cities are Nashville and Austin.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:05 pm

I wonder if we are going to see more of the jealousy with Luke. He is not included in the bromance. I posted in Jordan's thread that someone on Twitter asked Jordan who his closes friends were in the house and he named several but Luke was not one of them.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I actually think Luke wants a successful country music career. I think he is very happy being in Nashville and Austin.

IA. Being on the Bette will help Luke market himself and his career.  If he is good, then he just needs the right connection to be well known.  Also, gives him greater opportunities to attract the right woman.    I see the same thing happening for Wells.  Good example is Doc. Cupcake who has become the most popular Dentist in Nashville.  Speaking of Nashville, something is in the water down there to produce all these fine bachelors for us to watch.  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Max64 wrote: snipped

Oh, I agree, JoJo is at a different place in her life compared to Luke, nothing wrong with that..she'll get there all is due time.   Luke seems so much more mature than her and the other dudes on this show, that's why I think he originally applied for the Bachelor and the Bachelorette is his "audition".   If that's the case I hope they cast some serious women for him, and not some 22 year old actress wannabees.  

I am not sure what to think about Luke as the bachelor. A couple of years ago I would have said heck yeah, I thought they did a pretty good job finding pretty good women for Sean. But JPG, Chris Soules and Ben had three very annoying casts.  There were some standouts, but the majority of all three casts were women that I would not want Luke to have to deal with. And he would have to deal with them, he would not have leeway to get rid of whoever he wanted, he would have to play along with their games or risk the same horrible edit and media treatment that JPG got. I hate to think of Luke going through that. JMO.

I know, and I would hate to see him go through all that BS too, but I'm hoping Luke is savvy enough to make sure the deal would benefit him as to hurt him and his career. With already being in the music business I would think he wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize his name, also with being in the military, I just can't see Luke putting up with any crap....but then again, we are dealing with MF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:12 pm

babs wrote:I wonder if we are going to see more of the jealousy with Luke.  He is not included in the bromance.  I posted in Jordan's thread that someone on Twitter asked Jordan who his closes friends were in the house and he named several but Luke was not one of them.  

then I will repeat my answer giggling
luke is passed the kids shenanigans age due to his war experience/maturity. Because he likes to see kids playing but not participate, it does not mean that he does not like them or there is a particular feud. It means that he is mature. Plus we did not see much of some of other guys. The boxing trainer looked fine and mature to me and I am sure some others.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:16 pm

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:I wonder if we are going to see more of the jealousy with Luke.  He is not included in the bromance.  I posted in Jordan's thread that someone on Twitter asked Jordan who his closes friends were in the house and he named several but Luke was not one of them.  

then I will repeat my answer giggling
luke is passed the kids shenanigans age due to his war experience/maturity. Because he likes to see kids playing but not participate, it does not mean that he does not like them or there is a particular feud. It means that he is mature. Plus we did not see much of some of other guys. The boxing trainer looked fine and mature to me and I am sure some others.

You are probably right on this. Luke is more of a man than these youngins.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:22 pm

plus as stunck said, he posted a pic of himself, evan (!) and wells with a comment relative to musketeers I think??

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Max64 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
HEA wrote:Luke already mentioned that he was jealous after the fire group date. So I would not be surprised.

The same way I see jojo way away with jordan, I see luke way away with jojo. I could say the same with Robby but we did not see anything of their story just SM from jojo saying that Robby surprised her at the GD fire and stood up but it was all about Luke during and after this GD.

Luke is perfect on paper. another one. Beautiful inside and out but he was not the one IMO

If I compare Luke and Ben. I see similarities. Ben did not want to go to hollywood. He wants (I think?), marriage and kids. And I think Luke want the same. They are both religious, same values, gentleman, man's man alike. They also have this calm and protector vibe.

For me they have a lot of similarities minus probably Luke's intensity.

So if she let Luke go at F4, then I hope it is out of respect for him and his feelings and beliefs.

Sometimes bubbly personalities match a more grounded serious one. Like bread and butter.  :gotcha:

All JMO
Luke is a singer/songwriter. He definitely wants to go to Hollywood IMO. Not doubt about that IMO.

In the country music industry, Nashville is the place to be, and he's already there.
Yes, I know. But when you said Hollywood, I thought you were referring to fame. Which yes, IMO, in order to have a successful music career, you need some sort of fame (most of the time atleast.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1