SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:18 pm

Seabear wrote:I agree that TPTB don't care who they throw under the bus BUT when there is only one really viable man they can sell as the next Bachelor......American Hero/Cowboy.  I don't think they can give him too bad of an edit.  He may come across as jealous but I doubt they will make him look deranged.  Considering their options for next season....they can't afford too.

Love the song MiniDiva. laugh out loud  laugh out loud

JMO

And this is why they will give him the jealous romantic edit IMO Smiley

stuckinsc wrote:Hey I am listening to a Thomas Rhett, Sam Hunt, Dierks Bentley, Chris Young, Dan + Shay, Luke Bryan and Luke Pell playlist as I type all this, so yup, total hit potential.  

Luke Pell songs

I love it! Smiley

SLA44 wrote:
Her name is Jubilee Sharpe and she is going to be on BIP.  She is the first one of  the pictures below.
]

yes!!! thank you SLA44 :yes:

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:25 pm

I think Luke is way more marketable as the American Hero Bachelor with the focus on his whole story....small town Texas boy gets football scholarship to West Point....works hard and becomes an Officer....serves his country...leads his men in the middle east....comes home.....works the oil fields.....then decides to chase his dream of singing in Nashville.  The only thing missing is the lady to love.....and write songs about. :gotcha:

This season the token country singer is James T.  Even though his songs with the boys JoJoJo....seem like and SNL skit. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Luke is def my fave this season seeing hearts

Beautiful video, TLA!  Beautiful Luke!  :yes:

just giving this a bump. :cutesmile!:

Lovin' that Luke's thread is getting some attention!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:27 pm

^^ yes please! thank you @Max64 bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Seabear wrote:I think Luke is way more marketable as the American Hero Bachelor with the focus on his whole story....small town Texas boy gets football scholarship to West Point....works hard and becomes an Officer....serves his country...leads his men in the middle east....comes home.....works the oil fields.....then decides to chase his dream of singing in Nashville.  The only thing missing is the lady to love.....and write songs about. :gotcha:

This season the token country singer is James T.  Even though his songs with the boys JoJoJo....seem like and SNL skit. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

I can go for that!!! An Officer and a Musician.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:29 pm

HEA wrote:^^ yes please! thank you @Max64 bestbud!
Ditto!!!! eyedrool

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:30 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Seabear wrote:I think Luke is way more marketable as the American Hero Bachelor with the focus on his whole story....small town Texas boy gets football scholarship to West Point....works hard and becomes an Officer....serves his country...leads his men in the middle east....comes home.....works the oil fields.....then decides to chase his dream of singing in Nashville.  The only thing missing is the lady to love.....and write songs about. :gotcha:

JMO

I can go for that!!! An Officer and a Musician.

LOL, I can see it now, TPTB doing an Officer and a Gentleman theme, same as they did for Jason, Sleepless in Seattle....

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:31 pm

relaxing wrote:Do you guys think he'll be interested in being Bachelor, or rather take this exposure and get back to his music? I find it weird they are ignoring the fact he's a musician so far.  

I believe there is a reason that his full story has not unfolded yet.  He is marketing himself, his personality, values, etc, first to JoJo and the viewing public.  He is not using his music as a crutch to capture her attention.  While he hasn't made it "big" yet, it could be intimidating to JoJo knowing that he is already in the entertainment industry and/or that will be a focus that he doesn't want now. Get to know the real me first, not my entertainer side.  Also, he is well educated and business savvy, certainly he has to know his appearance on this season will help launch his career.  JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:31 pm

I truly love his song called Tungsten Steel !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:33 pm

JMO

They did this with Andy Baldwin years ago. I guess TPTB will be floating his edit to see how the fans accept him.
As far as "Officer and A Gentleman" theme, this was the exact theme they did for HDDA, so I doubt they would use this theme again, being it was a FAILURE.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Didn't they already do the Officer and a Gentleman schtick with Andy Baldwin? I'm personally kinda over Texas, represent on this show. No offense to Texas.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:Didn't they already do the Officer and a Gentleman schtick with Andy Baldwin?  I'm personally kinda over Texas, represent on this show. No offense to Texas.

yea and it was a flop IMO no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1