SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:09 am

I didn't take it as forced, but more like awkward. They are virtually strangers to each other in front of a crowd of strangers. I think they did the best with what they had to work with given the situation.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:04 pm

I think he's our next bachelor since MF said something about a younger Tom Cruise as next bach. I'm on the fence about whether she was faking it, but that makes me think she was although I agree that the awkwardness of the date makes it hard to know. Of the guys we know of, no one else fits that Tom Cruise description. Plus, he definitely has the back story for the job being a West Point grad and serving in the military.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Mar 23
Do you think a young Tom Cruise would've made a good Bachelor?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:I think he's our next bachelor since MF said something about a younger Tom Cruise as next bach. I'm on the fence about whether she was faking it, but that makes me think she was although I agree that the awkwardness of the date makes it hard to know. Of the guys we know of, no one else fits that Tom Cruise description. Plus, he definitely has the back story for the job being a West Point grad and serving in the military.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Mar 23
Do you think a young Tom Cruise would've made a good Bachelor?

You may be on to something. Doubt he would have tweeted that if he was number one in JoJo's eyes so
someone else may have had her at hello, like Ben with Lauren!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:59 pm

Why didn't he say "Do you think a young Tom Cruise would make a good Bachelor?

Why is he speaking in past tense.

IA there must be a hidden message in there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Isn't would a future tense in that instance? Not a past tense?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why didn't he say "Do you think a young Tom Cruise would make a good Bachelor?

Why is he speaking in past tense.

IA there must be a hidden message in there.

My guess, saying it that way gives less away. I didn't really connect it until I believe it was mommyof1 said he looked like Tom Cruise. It makes sense when you put that and his back story together though imo. Doesn't mean JoJo's not into him, just probably not F1 into him. Funny how she waved her arm up and down him when she introduced him to the crowd... like ta daaaaa... here he is!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Interesting reading of possible love match between Luke October 22 birthday and JoJo November 25 birthday:

http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/libra-man-sagittarius-woman/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Interesting reading of possible love match between Luke October 22 birthday and JoJo November 25 birthday:

http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/libra-man-sagittarius-woman/

Jojo is November 1st. Ask the Oracle again, tehehe.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Isn't would a future tense in that instance? Not a past tense?

He tweeted would've, would have. He would have made...

I should go back to the timing of that tweet, and what epi they were in. When I read that I thought someone was let go, he's gone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Isn't would a future tense in that instance? Not a past tense?

He tweeted would've, would have. He would have made...

I should go back to the timing of that tweet, and what epi they were in. When I read that I thought someone was let go, he's gone.

I looked this up and it appears that "would have" is Conditional II Simple tense . giggling and it use is for action that might have taken place in the past.  
Source:  https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/tenses

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:54 pm

He's asking us to imagine Tom Cruise from his younger days as the bachelor, so that could have only happened in the past. IMO, he thinks he has a close enough version of Top Gun Tom Cruise to peddle as the next bachelor. In Ben's season they threw in a nod to Officer and a Gentleman, so IDK, but it seems like a similar reference to me.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:29 am

When I think of Tom Cruise I think of a pair of old shoes I have forgotten about in the back of my closet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1