SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:03 pm

How do you screen capture?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:04 pm

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Rich11
Rich&Celebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:07 pm

babs wrote:How do you screen capture?  

you can use a tool in windows named Snipping Tool or you can find a key on your keyboard Print Screen (next to F12), but then you need to use another program to copy and then save.

I use snippping tool on my windows 7 as it is the easiest: I put my cursor on the area I want, it opens a window and I save the picture

to find the snipping tool: open START, all programs, find accessories, open snipping tools (or keep your mouse and put it on your bar to be able to find it later)

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:10 pm

HEA wrote:

you can use a tool in windows named Snipping Tool or you can find a key on your keyboard Print Screen (next to F12), but then you need to use another program to copy and then save.

I use snippping tool on my windows 7 as it is the easiest: I put my cursor on the area I want, it opens a window and I save the picture

I know how to save a picture on my computer so I guess I need to get snap chat on it so I can save pictures.  I use snap chat on my iPhone now.

Thanks for the info.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Snapchat is an app for your phone, each phone is different, I have a Samsung Galaxy, and to capture a picture you have to press the home button and the power button at the same time to SC the image.  I can't remember how you do it for iphones, someone here would know.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Yeah, my iPhone and I hate each other. I am lucky I can check this site and respond to messages here from it, it scrolls and tries to message box. As for copying something, nope never been successful. Then again I had Macintosh computers so it probably me and my dislike for anything having to do with Steve Jobs that isn't music. hmmm
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:16 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:

I know how to save a picture on my computer so I guess I need to get snap chat on it so I can save pictures.  I use snap chat on my iPhone now.

Thanks for the info.

you are welcome Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:09 pm

I may need to get Snapchat after all just to see Luke with that little boy.  There was a photo on his IG with a beautiful child which I posted up thread.  What a sweet man Luke is to children, perfect daddy material.   awwww
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I may need to get Snapchat after all just to see Luke with that little boy.  There was a photo on his IG with a beautiful child which I posted up thread.  What a sweet man Luke is to children, perfect daddy material.   awwww

i think it is the same boy no?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Luke did post a video to his IG and looks like it could be the same beautiful little boy or his brother.  That made me fall more in love with our cowboy.   Wonder what the story behind this is, also where Luke is today, Nashville or Austin?  

blowkiss
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:30 pm

I think it is Brandon Kinney (singer).
ETA: confirmed by clicking the links. It is his wife account but his account is sharing the same video
seems like a best buddy of luke since luke RT few tweets from Brandon (sausages, his kid x2)

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Brando10
luke twitter account

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Max64 wrote:

Snapchat is an app for your phone, each phone is different, I have a Samsung Galaxy, and to capture a picture  you have to press the home button and the power button at the same time to SC the image.  I can't remember how you do it for iphones, someone here would know.

Iphone is the same: Simultaneous press home and power.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1